Craft beer

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
I am checking to see if anyone else is working with a local brewery. If you have what has your experience been? I have been working with Funky Buddha for about 10 years now and it has been AWESOME! My favorite part is the tastings!! Here is a quick review that sprudge just wrote.
Coffee Beer: Funky Buddha's Last Snow

pgk1978

May 1, 2017
Visit site
I am checking to see if anyone else is working with a local brewery. If you have what has your experience been? I have been working with Funky Buddha for about 10 years now and it has been AWESOME! My favorite part is the tastings!! Here is a quick review that sprudge just wrote...

That's great!!! I love funky Buddha! I've been roasting for about 6 months but have some good connections to some craft breweries here in San Antonio, TX. In the past 3 months, 2 breweries: Busted Sandal Brewing Company and Weathered Souls Brewing Company have used my roasted coffee in their beer. It's a pretty awesome feeling to see my hard work used in their beers.

My goal is to work at getting more exposure with breweries and to soon get some of my cold brew on their walls!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seb

Mar 18, 2014
Quebec/Canada
Visit site
Are you guys selling whole roasted beans or you sell them coarse grind coffee so they can macerate while brewing? As i am both a commercial winemaker and coffee roaster....it gives me some ideas!