VitaCup - Vitamin Infused Coffee & Tea

vitacup

Apr 23, 2017
Visit site
vitacup-logo.png

vitacup-com-00.jpg

Hi, we're pleased to announce our newest coffee and tea pods. They're all infused with vitamins! :decaf:

vitacup-com-01.jpg vitacup-com-02.jpg vitacup-com-03.jpg

KKDivan

Aug 8, 2019
Visit site
I’ve already tried it and I really liked it.
In general, everything related to vitamins and minerals is very important for the body because it needs something like this to have good functionality and to be able to develop continuously.
For example, I know many cases when some people had a lack of vitamins in the body and from here various diseases appeared and they did not know why. But there are many cases in parallel when the fact that the body was rich in vitamins helps to treat diseases by strengthening immunity and other important things for humans.
Personally, I always have vitamin for vein health at home because I consider this the most important and it really helps me a lot.

Last edited:

MntnMan62

Nov 15, 2019
New Jersey
Visit site
First of all, any self respecting coffee drinker grinds their own beans fresh for each brew. In addition, I get my vitamins and minerals and nutrients first from the food that I eat and second from any supplements I take. I do fish oil, multi-vitamin, iron and garlic. I sure am not looking for anything more from my coffee than what is arleady naturally in a cup of coffee. This is hype and an attempt to con you out of your money. This is nothing more than a marketing gimmick.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
First of all, any self respecting coffee drinker grinds their own beans fresh for each brew. In addition, I get my vitamins and minerals and nutrients first from the food that I eat and second from any supplements I take. I do fish oil, multi-vitamin, iron and garlic. I sure am not looking for anything more from my coffee than what is already naturally in a cup of coffee. This is hype and an attempt to con you out of your money. This is nothing more than a marketing gimmick.

It's hard to believe that coffee, with vitamins in it, can taste like regular coffee. Just the thought of it makes me feel "barfy." I can't take my daily multivitamin when I'm drinking coffee because it makes me burp (a vitamin taste) for hours. My day starts with coffee first - the vitamins are saved for later.

~ Rose

MntnMan62

Nov 15, 2019
New Jersey
Visit site
Please do try it, and then let us know if you like it or not.

@paradigmus should try it but I don't necessarily care if they like it. It could taste good. The real question however is does it do anything for you? I'm guessing any benefits some feels physically are nothing more than a placebo effect.

Rustlen

Dec 9, 2020
Cwmbran
Visit site
Recently I started to consume a lot of vitamins but I didn’t hear of vitamins infused in coffee or tea. I think they have a great effect on our body. What do I consume is a supplement contains aged garlic. It is a great product for increasing your blood pressure and in general the cardiovascular system. Their products are great and their price is good. My doctor recommended me to start consuming them and I can say that listening to him helped me a lot.
the aged garlic is a great product, I can say