Looking to create a new coffee brand

nomoretorrefacto

May 8, 2017
Visit site
Hello Everyone !

Since long time ago i am thinking in create a New Coffee brand, when i said coffee brand is focus on Coffee Beans and the product.

I am an amateur coffee fan but i have been thinking that i am interesting in invest and work to create a new brand or to cooperate with someone.

Is anyone interested or looking for a partner?

I am based in Spain, and i have been worked during long time in import/export area, and i have been imported a lot of coffee from south america and africa on the past.

Its really interesting world but i am very lost in the more technical and quality aspects of coffee.

I am open to read any idea, plan or proposition.l

Thanks !

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
Hello Everyone !

Since long time ago i am thinking in create a New Coffee brand, when i said coffee brand is focus on Coffee Beans and the product.

I am an amateur coffee fan but i have been thinking that i am interesting in invest and work to create a new brand or to cooperate with someone.

Is anyone interested or looking for a partner?

I am based in Spain, and i have been worked during long time in import/export area, and i have been imported a lot of coffee from south america and africa on the past.

Its really interesting world but i am very lost in the more technical and quality aspects of coffee.

I am open to read any idea, plan or proposition.l

Thanks !
Sounds Interesting!!!! check out my profile in this forum and also my facebook. facebook.com/ensolunausa then, you will know who we are and what we do. To give you some simple explanation about us, we are Specialty green coffee exporter / farm owner & roaster in Guatemala. Anyway, if you want to discuss furthermore, please email me at [email protected] thanks . My name is Alex.