caffe d'bolla siphon brewing on FOX

John P

Jan 5, 2007
Salt Lake City
Visit site
I went in to FOX studios about two weeks ago and filmed a siphon brewing segment for a local weekday show here.
It is airing today (May 29)

The link is below

Last edited:

John P

Jan 5, 2007
Salt Lake City
Visit site
Awesome!!!! John.
do you know what time it will show?
Also, I am in Los Angeles. will it show FOX in LA?
It's a local show on FOX13 in Salt Lake City. It will air at 1pm MST. I'm not famous enough to be on a national show... yet.

the clips are exactly what will be on air.

Last edited:

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
It's a local show on FOX13 in Salt Lake City. It will air at 1pm MST. I'm not famous enough to be on a national show... yet.

the clips are exactly what will be on air.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Very cool.... By the way, the 3 siphons, are they yours from your shop? or the FOX provided them for you? Silly question, but just curious.

PS : BTW, you'd better get rid of "Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk", you do not want to get "Pink Rose" upset, right?! ha ha ha

John P

Jan 5, 2007
Salt Lake City
Visit site
Very cool.... By the way, the 3 siphons, are they yours from your shop? or the FOX provided them for you? Silly question, but just curious.

PS : BTW, you'd better get rid of "Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk", you do not want to get "Pink Rose" upset, right?! ha ha ha
Ensoluna,

I took the whole set up from our shop in. Including bringing my own water. 😁

7384cce26d170ed0fe296d194006c0f6.jpg
81ce361f8d321db616a7c161b439edda.jpg
9f50d6c7f66f61e7f52917a20ab94898.jpg

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site

Alex.

It's funny that I haven't had time to read each post lately, but I happened to see this one. Yes, I try to get people to remove the Tapatalk signature line from their posts. Most people don't even realize that it's showing up. The thread with the instructions for removing it is here: http://www.coffeeforums.com/forum/technical-support/12018-if-you-posting-using-tapatalk.html

Thanks for the assist!

Rose

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site

John P

Jan 5, 2007
Salt Lake City
Visit site
Hi John.

Great interview and demonstration! I was amazed that you didn't sound even a tiny bit nervous. Your presentation was smooth, just like the coffee! Nice!

Rose
Rose,

Thanks!

Good producer... and after the first 10,000 or so, it's like breathing.

Last edited: