Cons of Changing type of coffee ownership?

Hildred_Wilcox

Aug 26, 2015
Visit site
We are into a coffee industry. As one of the business owners at some point, I will have to deal with change and growth. I want to ask if changing from partnership to corporation is a difficult transition. My co owners would like a change in the type of organization. We agreed to that, but still contemplating about the process. with it we are thinking that it can be challenging for management to keep everything organized without the right tools to monitor everything. What are the cons of changing type of coffee ownership. What do you think will make the transition easy?

chast

Jul 30, 2006
MA
Visit site
Corporation such as S-Corp and LLC are the best way for safety and taxes. You need to consult your accountant or lawyer.

Hildred_Wilcox

Aug 26, 2015
Visit site
Corporation such as S-Corp and LLC are the best way for safety and taxes. You need to consult your accountant or lawyer.

Hello, I searched and checked your suggestion online. And I even read "how to convert LLC to a corporation". Unfortunately, I think this idea wont work with us as we need a simple and immediate solution. Anyway, one of my co-workers suggested to try first change management software to deal with the continuous growth and development of our industry. I hope it will work. Thank you!