Research for product expansion

Nielssteenman

Oct 15, 2017
Visit site
Hello,

I represent a medium-sized hospitality wholesale company and we are looking for products to expand our stock concerning the coffee industry. For this. we are looking at several options for products concerning coffee. I would like to ask your opinion on these following ideas in the form of a grade. Please rate every one of the four ideas with a number between 1 (lowest) and 10 (highest) which represents your opinion towards that idea. Lastly, as coffee lovers I am sure some of you have some time had an outstanding experience with a certain coffee bar which you still remember. If you'd like, could you share this experience with us?

1. Adding non-alcoholic flavors to your coffee, for example, pineapple, coconut or chocolate flavor.
2. Adding alcoholic flavors to your coffee, for example, whiskey, amaretto or Liquor 43.
3. A cup of coffee which provides you your entire daily required vitamin intake.
4. Adding a little lip to the lid of coffee-to-go cups to make it easier to drink with the lid on.

Lastly, is there any experience you had in a coffee bar which was so outstanding, you remember it till this day?

Thank you in advance!