slimming coffee

slimming

Nov 9, 2017
Visit site
Is there anyone hear about slimming coffee? (weight loss coffee), is it really work?
Anyone can give me some idea?
Thank you very much ~

slimming

Nov 9, 2017
Visit site
1. No
2. No.
3. what kind of ideas are you expecting?
4. you are welcome.
by the way, welcome to forum.
PS: are you selling slimming coffee?

Thank you~
No, I do not selling slimming coffee, I just sell the weight loss ingredients for slimming coffee
My client make slimming coffee and slimming tea, so I am curious that, whether slimming coffee is famous,
as I know, it is very famous in Malaysia and Brzail, Vietnam, Thailand

espressoguru

Nov 10, 2017
Visit site
No never heard of it. But would love to try if it is really exist and works. Tell me in the brief if you have seen anyone using slimming coffee before.

slimming

Nov 9, 2017
Visit site
No never heard of it. But would love to try if it is really exist and works. Tell me in the brief if you have seen anyone using slimming coffee before.

On the market, most of the slimming coffee contain sibutramine, someone take sibutramine powder directly, also can help weight loss. But there is some side effect of sibutramine, like ozostomia.

Mike867

Nov 10, 2017
Visit site
You can make slimming coffee in your home coffeecof.com.jpg

slimming

Nov 9, 2017
Visit site
I live in Los Angeles for very long time, but never heard of it. but I know this type of tea (the photos). is yours similar to the photos?

View attachment 8719View attachment 8720

Does this type of tea contain several small tea bags into it? Take one small bag to the hot water, and then drink it. Does it such kinds?
I do not sell slimming tea, but I sell the main ingredient that use to make slimming coffee and slimming tea.
I drink the slimming coffee that our client give us, it tastes a little bitter, but do not feel hungry after take it

slimming

Nov 9, 2017
Visit site
hey Slimming,
can you explain to me "scientifically" how your tea/coffee can make you lose the weight?
and please do not say "drink our coffee, but you have to eat healthy foods (no fat, so sugar, no meat..etc) and control your calorie intake within 2000 per day for men and 1500 for women. Also, we strongly recommend to exercise to burn off at least 1000 calories per day. No snack, No sodas, No icecreams, and drink a lot of water and drink our coffee 3 to 5 times a day!)....

MOST diet pill/drinks..etc says that.

so, if possible, please explain to us in scientifically, with proven medical back ups, so that we all can understand.

thanks

Hello Ensoluna
Thank you for your comment ^^

There is no doubt about that, almost all the slimming coffee, slimming tea, slimming capsule contain weight loss drugs, such as sibutramine, orlistat...
But the mode of action is different among different drug.

Like sibutramine, it is widely marketed as an adjunct in the treatment of obesity, has been used to produce appetite suppression for the purpose of attaining weight loss in the treatment of patients with obesity.Sibutramine has a dual mode of action. It reduces food intake and attenuates the fall in metabolic rate associated with weight loss.
Expecially it's function of controlling appetite is very powderful, it mean, you do not feel hungry, and enhance excretion to clean up your gastrointestinal waste at the same time. And the stomach wall will absorb your fat at the same time, so eat less, clean up waste, absorb fat, three way action together, to achieve weight loss.

But many people have such questions, they buy sibutramine to make slimming coffee or tea, but there is no effect. Is it because they buy the fake sibutramine? Sometime not really.
On the market, the most common seen sibutramine is hydrochloride salt type, but the coffee or tea is alkaline type, with sibutramine hydrochloride mixed use, acid-base neutralization, reduce or lead to product weight loss effect instability.
So if you want to make powder weight loss coffee or tea with sibutramine, the sibutramine suppiler must need know how to adjust sibutramine according to your coffee and tea.

slimming

Nov 9, 2017
Visit site
thank you very much for detailed explanation.
however, I think that you need to be careful about advertising your products excessively.
this forum have few moderators who can control the contents and other inappropriate postings, so, if you do too much of your advertisement, there is good chance that you might get banned from the forum.

so, please keep that in mind and if possible, please participate for us more with general and useful coffee matters.

thanks and good luck to you.

Thank you for your advice~
I will not do advertise, because I do not sell such kind of coffee, I just couriers about it.:decaf:
So I search for more details about it,
If I disturb anyone, I am very sorry about it T_T

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Thank you for your advice~
I will not do advertise, because I do not sell such kind of coffee, I just couriers about it.:decaf:
So I search for more details about it,
If I disturb anyone, I am very sorry about it T_T

Hello Slimming,

Please take Ensoluna's cautions seriously.

After viewing your profile on this Coffee Forum, I've been waiting and expecting you to try to sell us weight loss products.

Often new members pretend to be curious one day, and then do a huge sales pitch the next. That's how people get banned - forever.

Rose

slimming

Nov 9, 2017
Visit site
Hello Slimming,

Please take Ensoluna's cautions seriously.

After viewing your profile on this Coffee Forum, I've been waiting and expecting you to try to sell us weight loss products.

Often new members pretend to be curious one day, and then do a huge sales pitch the next. That's how people get banned - forever.

Rose

Hello Rose
Thank you very much ~
I really never sell weight loss coffee, and I never drink weight loss coffee, because I know most of them contain the drug into it!
But, any way, I am very thank you for your cautions, and I'll follow the rules of the Forum.