Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: initial inventory estimates
- 05-05-2005, 04:48 PM #1
initial inventory estimates
I need some advice on numbers for a start-up inventory. I'm estimating foot traffic to be around 75 to 100+ people per day.
How much/many do I need...
pounds of whole bean coffee (decaf, regular, espresso)?
gallons of milk (per day)?
- 07-19-2005, 12:03 PM #2
I'm interested in this too, I'll keep checking back for replies.
- By phorvati in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 2Last Post: 09-09-2008, 09:12 AM
- By business plan consultant in forum Coffee Shops, Espresso Bars & CafesReplies: 2Last Post: 09-12-2007, 12:20 AM
- By Blue Monkey Too in forum Coffee Shops, Espresso Bars & CafesReplies: 2Last Post: 05-05-2005, 02:55 PM
- By beanvenus in forum Coffee Industry ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 03-13-2005, 02:32 PM
- By keithharr in forum Coffee Industry ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 03-09-2005, 05:43 PM
Search tags for this page
coffee initial inventory,
coffee shop initial inventory,
coffee shop inventory,
how much coffee inventory for 100 drinks per day,
how much coffee inventory for start up,
how much to buy in initial inventory,
how to estimate inventory for a coffee shop,
initial coffee shop inventory,
initial inventory for a coffee shop,
inventory of coffee shop,
start up inventory for coffee shop,
start up inventory of coffee shop
Click on a term to search for related topics.