Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Milk Supplier

Milk Supplier

I'm having a hard time finding a milk supplier other than Costco. And since the Costco here doesn't deliver, we will have to pick up milk (25 minutes away) once or twice a week. Not ideal. Does anyone have any suggestions/recommendations for milk distributors? I'm in Texas, btw. Thank you!

Super Moderator
    Do you have a local grocery store that may be interested in partnering with you for the milk deliveries? They must be getting their milk from somewhere, right? Or at least maybe they could give you the name of the company that delivers to them, and you can contact them on your own.

I just saw an ad this week that Costco delivers to business FYI.

I didn't even think of asking the local grocery store if they're interested in partnering... Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by PinkRose View Post
    Do you have a local grocery store that may be interested in partnering with you for the milk deliveries? They must be getting their milk from somewhere, right? Or at least maybe they could give you the name of the company that delivers to them, and you can contact them on your own.

I saw that, but I've already checked the nearest costco, and they do not participate in business delivery D:

Quote Originally Posted by JoeConiglioArmenia View Post
    I just saw an ad this week that Costco delivers to business FYI.

Quote Originally Posted by wiferichie View Post
    I saw that, but I've already checked the nearest costco, and they do not participate in business delivery D:
    Did you figure out a solution for your milk?

Not yet. I haven't talked to the local grocery stores yet, as I'm not opening until May and decided to not deal with the grocery stores during the holidays any more than I needed to haha. But now that things have settled down, I will contact them soon.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeConiglioArmenia View Post
    Did you figure out a solution for your milk?

Is there a dairy in the area? Most of them will deliver for a price. You will have to consider the cost of your time to pick up and the cost of delivery.
    When I started with a brick and morter I choose to do my own shopping even though it ment time and miles as it was cheaper to pay an employee than it was to get things delivered. But you will have to run the numbers and see which is best for you.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I can't find any dairy near here... and I've worked at 2 coffee shops around here and they both had to make multiple trips a week for milk at the local grocery store (there was no wholesale deal worked out or anything).

Quote Originally Posted by sidg View Post
    Is there a dairy in the area? Most of them will deliver for a price. You will have to consider the cost of your time to pick up and the cost of delivery.
    When I started with a brick and morter I choose to do my own shopping even though it ment time and miles as it was cheaper to pay an employee than it was to get things delivered. But you will have to run the numbers and see which is best for you.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Will one of the big grocery trucks like Sysco or US Foods service your area? We've used Sams Club in the past, but lugging 50-60 gallons of milk every week got really old. We use a dairy supplier now. Ask your local super market or gas station who delivers their milk. There's a dairy somewhere near you that is bring them milk.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links