Information Please: Are there any apps to track farming, processing, production etc?

Are there any apps to track farming, processing, production etc... farming->roasting?

Old thread but from my own experience, I can say that all these applications are useless and inefficient so it is best to monitor a growth process in real-time without any applications. I have been working in this field for several years and believe me what I am saying is based on many experiments and personal observations. I can help you and recommend you to use the complete grow tent kit because it is really very useful and I am sure it will help you a lot.
    Last edited by Ansand; 12-19-2020 at 03:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansand View Post
    Old thread but from my own experience, I can say that all these applications are useless and inefficient so it is best to monitor a growth process in real-time without any applications. I have been working in this field for several years and believe me what I am saying is based on many experiments and personal observations. I can help you and recommend you to use the complete grow tent kit because it is really very useful and I am sure it will help you a lot.
    Why didn’t anyone tell me about this some months ago?!

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links