Starting a new coffee import business

fargeon

Apr 6, 2018
Visit site
Hi all,

I am planning to start importing green coffee beens from Central Africa (Cameroon). My goal is to sale it distributor as soon as it gets here.
Any idea on where to start, possible distributors, paper work etc...

All contribution will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Fargeon

fargeon

Apr 6, 2018
Visit site
Thanks for the feedback Pedro,
I am in Canada. My experience in coffee is limited as farming. I will probably plan to go at the coffeeexpo for next year. Now I have production capacity of about 300 tons a year. I have the capacity of increase my volume by buying from other producers, but I want to secure a purchaser before engaging in large volume. I will appreciate if you can give me some insight

regards

Fargeon

dark_sun

Mar 22, 2019
Visit site
I'm sure you can do it. I recently scaled up my coffee business and opened a couple of coffee shops in Montenegro. I did not have any difficulties with registering this business because I immediately contacted the company https://companyformation.me/montenegro-bank-account-opening/ which provided me with assistance not only in registering a company, but also in opening a bank account. In addition, this service is constantly moderating and helping in matters of finance in the future.

Last edited:

PaleShade

May 13, 2021
Visit site
That's one of the best businesses you can start anywhere in the World by all means. I haven't found many people who don't love drinking coffee daily, and you can even create a branch of coffee shops with your staff and manage it. I started a small restaurant in my area, and when the focus came to the coffee part, I created the training material by using https://www.docsie.io/blog/training_manual_template/ in a simple way. The hardest part was to get everyone to focus and learn instead of ignoring my efforts.

Last edited:

Claireredfil

Apr 23, 2021
Visit site
That's one of the best businesses you can start anywhere in the World by all means. I haven't found many people who don't love drinking coffee daily, and you can even create a branch of coffee shops with your staff and manage it. I started a small restaurant in my area, and when the focus came to the coffee part, I created the training material by using https://www.docsie.io/blog/training_manual_template/ in a simple way. The hardest part was to get everyone to focus and learn instead of ignoring my efforts.
It's actually a good idea to have training materials when it comes to good coffee making.

SCMagi

Apr 9, 2021
Visit site
It is cool that you have started to develop a business in the field of coffee, as this is one of the most profitable cases. However, if you have a serious organization, then, first, you should arrange a workplace for yourself. I mean, you should have an office where your employees will handle all the paperwork. For example, when I was engaged in tea export, I rented an office on osdoro.com.sg since each company should have its own office. Next, you need to invest in advertising your business to attract the attention of customers and investors. Of course, this will require considerable expenses, but if your business goes well, then everything will pay off in a year.

Last edited: