Arabica clones question

SentencedToBurn

Mar 20, 2019
Visit site
Hey everyone

Apologies if I'm posting this in the wrong place, however seems the only place here that mentions growing.

I've been trying to get some advise on my attempts to clone my arabica bush, however no luck so far.

Basically I've got a couple of clones that have been growing for 7 weeks, they are doing well, new leaves formed, looking pretty healthy etc, however still no roots at all. I used the rooting hormone, humidity, temp etc is pretty stable. I can see a buldge at the bottom of the cutting (took it out for the first time today to have a look) - i've put them back in straight away however wondering whether i'm doing something wrong.

I tried linking to the pics of them, but seems I havent got enough posts - basically the cuttings look healthy as, and the bulge at the bottom of the stem is roughly 5-8mm (1/4"-3/8") across.

I've also got another cutting from that same bush in DWC, which is also doing well as far as new growth goes, but same thing there - no roots. I've read that I should expect roots to start in about 4-6 weeks so just thinking whether I'm wasting my time here or whether I should give them another month.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated!