Information Please: How to Trade (Coffee) on Instagram

I want to try trading coffee on instagram. Is there anyone who is in the subject? Can you advise me where to start?

Quote Originally Posted by steffi View Post
    I want to try trading coffee on instagram. Is there anyone who is in the subject? Can you advise me where to start?
    Trade coffee as in green correct

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by steffi View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean when you say that you want to trade coffee on Instagram.

Will it be green coffee beans, or roasted coffee beans?

What do you mean by "trade" ?? It can mean different things, such as: Someone sends you five pounds of one kind of coffee, and you send them five pounds of a different kind.

I don't think we've ever had any discussions on this Coffee Forum about doing any type of business on Instagram. It will be interesting to read the responses to your questions.

As far as I know, in order to trade on Instagram, you must have many subscribers. After all, the success of your trade depends on them. By the way, when my friend decided to trade cosmetics on instagram, she turned to instagram promotion offering free offers every 24h https://soc-promotion.com/ Then do not forget that the pictures here are the main content. Try to make your photos unique and original. Visualize your products in the best possible way and orders will not be long in coming.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links