Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by MntnMan62 View Post
    I am definitely no expert on cryptocurrency. But if I were thinking out loud, if a cryptocurrency is going to be successful and used widely, wouldn't you want it to be used for everything? Why limit or even suggest that it only be used for one particular purpose, in this case buying a cup of coffee at the coffee shop, buying a pound of roasted beans, buying 5 pounds or roasted beans, 5 pounds or green beans and everything in between? Isn't merely focusing on coffee limiting you right out of the box?
    the currency will have too extensive use, which lowers its value. Moreover, we do not set ourselves the goal of just issuing a currency - we want to unite the entire coffee world with a currency. By making it applicable everywhere the process of accepting a payment agreement becomes more complicated

the currency will have too extensive use, which lowers its value. Moreover, we do not set ourselves the goal of just issuing a currency - we want to unite the entire coffee world with a currency. By making it applicable everywhere the process of accepting a payment agreement becomes more complicated

Quote Originally Posted by Mik3e View Post
    Is this a registered and legit cryptocurrency?
    The word registration is very relative. Some countries, such as China, do not accept such an item as cryptocurrency. It is registered in the Ethereum blockchain. At the moment, it does not belong to anyone - the smart contract is located in the network and all actions take place according to the conditions. If an investor wants to buy tokens , they simply send ETH to the contract account and automatically receive Beancoin tokens. Our team receives tokens only after the end of sales to investors and a certain percentage of the sold quantity. The start starts on 15.05.2020. My team and I can't just make tokens for ourselves - it all depends on sales.

Quote Originally Posted by beancoin View Post
    The part of this that I don't understand, and it's probably just me since I know so little about cryptocurrency, is when you say that if it is used too extensively, it won't be worth as much. But isn't Bitcoin worth a fair amount? I thought that is the most widely used cryptocurrency. Like I said, I don't understand this stuff, which is why I don't use it.
    Absurdity is the only reality - FZ

The part of this that I don't understand, and it's probably just me since I know so little about cryptocurrency, is when you say that if it is used too extensively, it won't be worth as much. But isn't Bitcoin worth a fair amount? I thought that is the most widely used cryptocurrency. Like I said, I don't understand this stuff, which is why I don't use it.
    Bitcoin is the progenitor of cryptocurrency and none of the others has such popularity, perhaps even Ethereum. Now there are more than 5000 cryptocurrencies and therefore, in order for it to be valuable and quoted among users , it must be unique

But isn't the entire point of a cryptocurrency is to be able to use it as money to buy anything and everything while maintaining anonymity and offering total and a completely secure transaction? Isn't that what makes it valuable? Obviously I'm lost.
    Absurdity is the only reality - FZ

Quote Originally Posted by beancoin View Post
    Hi. This system works quite simply - we create a prototype cryptocurrency token. We will organize its sale to investors and turnover. Investors are needed to ensure that the currency has material security and it starts to cost something. Turnover is needed to increase the value of the currency - the more it is in demand, the more it is worth on the exchange. Both investors and people benefit from coffee from the point of view that with the growth of turnover, its value on the exchange will grow
    Your idea is great but many countries in world consider cryptocurrency against their rules and regulations. People hesitate to use cryptocurrency which is out there for such a long time, I think we are way too far to have cryptocurrency everywhere in the world.
    These are all my thoughts.
    I also support your idea, I hope to use beancoin one day.

But isn't the entire point of a cryptocurrency is to be able to use it as money to buy anything and everything while maintaining anonymity and offering total and a completely secure transaction? Isn't that what makes it valuable? Obviously I'm lost.
    in view of the large number of cryptocurrencies, the new cryptocurrency must be unique. Since our team has an intersection in the coffee world, we decided to create a currency to pay for coffee. Of course, if desired, anyone can pay for any product, if the seller accepts BeanCoin. But we chose coffee as the main area of promotion.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Will1 View Post
    Your idea is great but many countries in world consider cryptocurrency against their rules and regulations. People hesitate to use cryptocurrency which is out there for such a long time, I think we are way too far to have cryptocurrency everywhere in the world.
    These are all my thoughts.
    I also support your idea, I hope to use beancoin one day.
    Hi, this is why we have created a cryptocurrency in one area - legally it is a regular bonus system, but its implementation is carried out through the cryptocurrency blockchain. For the same reason, a smart contract is chosen as the basis, rather than a separate blockchain. In any case, you can try using cryptocurrency now-register on the site or make a repost in instagram and you will receive free bonus tokens. How to create a wallet is indicated on our website

Hmm...I have not heard about Beancoin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links