Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Beancoin - cryptocurrency for coffee

Hello everyone, my name is Daim Curim. I am the founder of the coffee cryptocurrency Beancoin.
    I invite everyone to take part in its development - when registering on our site beancoin.info you will get it as a bonus. I want it to be used by coffee people anywhere in the world.
    If you are the owner of an institution - write to us to accept Beancoin. For this you will receive 10,000 tokens

So, checking out your website you show a guy named Claudio N. as your Technical Director yet he is referred to as Julia and "she" in "her" description. I also found another "article" about beancoin cryptocurrency written by a Frank Lopez back in April 2018. Care to provide some color to the above?
    Absurdity is the only reality - FZ

Provide colour ? Brown ?

Sorry, apparently the person who runs the site made a mistake. We fixed the error. The article that was in 2018 is not related to our cryptocurrency
    Last edited by beancoin; 05-05-2020 at 12:40 AM.

What? I dont understand

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by beancoin View Post
    What? I dont understand
    When someone asks you to "provide some color" to your comments, they are asking you to "embellish or add information or details - especially to make it seem more credible or probable."

Please keep in mind that, sometimes a few people on this forum tend to make colorful comments - to add some humor to the discussion.

I hope that helps.

~ Rose

Except for speculation, I don't understand how this would work...........must be my lack of edumacation

I am definitely no expert on cryptocurrency. But if I were thinking out loud, if a cryptocurrency is going to be successful and used widely, wouldn't you want it to be used for everything? Why limit or even suggest that it only be used for one particular purpose, in this case buying a cup of coffee at the coffee shop, buying a pound of roasted beans, buying 5 pounds or roasted beans, 5 pounds or green beans and everything in between? Isn't merely focusing on coffee limiting you right out of the box?
    Absurdity is the only reality - FZ

Is this a registered and legit cryptocurrency?

Hi. This system works quite simply - we create a prototype cryptocurrency token. We will organize its sale to investors and turnover. Investors are needed to ensure that the currency has material security and it starts to cost something. Turnover is needed to increase the value of the currency - the more it is in demand, the more it is worth on the exchange. Both investors and people benefit from coffee from the point of view that with the growth of turnover, its value on the exchange will grow

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links