Post Suggestions Please: I am looking for attractive coffee packaging - boxes, etc.

Thanks for your satisfied reply. Actually I run a coffee bar not more then a year. The actually taste of my handmade coffee is not too bad but I always try to make a perfect mug of coffee. I am planning to start online business for coffee after the lock-down situation. Well I am confused about the packaging step for the coffee. People as usually use Kraft or cardboard coffee boxes packaging but I want something different. Can anyone suggest me the perfect packaging solution which seems to be attractive as well as reliable?

You can do very creative work in a particular field. Exceptional concept That was incredible share. Izaya Orihara Jacket

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by burkkevin View Post
    You can do very creative work in a particular field. Exceptional concept That was incredible share. Izaya Orihara Jacket
    This makes no sense. Is there a secret message here that we're supposed to figure out?

Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Will1 View Post
    Thanks for your satisfied reply. Actually I run a coffee bar not more then a year. The actually taste of my handmade coffee is not too bad but I always try to make a perfect mug of coffee. I am planning to start online business for coffee after the lock-down situation. Well I am confused about the packaging step for the coffee. People as usually use Kraft or cardboard coffee boxes packaging but I want something different. Can anyone suggest me the perfect packaging solution which seems to be attractive as well as reliable?
    Not only is the design relevant to the name of the product, it's also eye-catching and highly different from what many of its competitors offer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Suggestions Please:  I am looking for attractive coffee packaging - boxes, etc.-kenya_natural-3.jpg  
    Last edited by PinkRose; 01-14-2021 at 06:14 AM. Reason: Removed sneaky reference to an essay writing website. :(

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links