Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Help Please:  Need Help with Plumbing Questions - Neighbors Coffee Cart-img_3190.jpg
    Here's the latest update.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by NeighborsCoffee View Post
    Thanks for the helpful suggestion, but I moved forward with youtube tutorials and plumbing blogs. Carts almost done. A fair amount of changes from where it started, but it's almost ready for the health inspection.

Thanks for the update. It's great to see that you're moving along with the project and that you're making good progress. Please share more photos as time goes by.
    Good luck with the inspections, I hope it's all smooth sailing for you.

~ Rose

hmmm

How great that we have YouTube, everything can be found there. There is a channel don’t remember how it’s called but something like “Father knows/teaches how to do”. That guy shows how to manage house problems in the right manner using the right tools of have the best possible solutions. In my case I’m to busy and don’t have time for such reparations I always call Damage Control 911 in case of something. The most important for me is that I know, they will do everything correct and with quality. It depends, for someone is better to do by themselves for others is better to call experts.
    Last edited by Hodgfrog; 12-02-2020 at 06:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgfrog View Post
    How great that we have YouTube, everything can be found there. There is a channel don’t remember how it’s called but something like “Father knows/teaches how to do”. That guy shows how to manage house problems in the right manner using the right tools of have the best possible solutions. In my case I’m to busy and don’t have time for such reparations I always call Damage Control 911 in case of something. The most important for me is that I know, they will do everything correct and with quality. It depends, for someone is better to do by themselves for others is better to call experts.
    Indeed it is. Totaly agree with you.

I know there are companies that can help you to assemble a very nice coffee cart. You just need to pay some money and they will do everything for you. Also, I guess that you can take a look on mastergroups.com.au. These are real professionals that knows what is plumbing and can easily fix everything you want for a good price. My brother has a coffee cart as well and he always repairs it with the help of these guys. So if you have some questions about plumbing, you can ask them, I am sure they know everything!
    Last edited by Rustlen; 12-18-2020 at 03:45 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links