Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Personally, I was just studying online so that I wouldn't have to be a security guard later on. But of course, you have to think about higher education as well. It is not easy, but it is very necessary in reality. That's why I can say from myself that you should definitely come here and then there is a chance that you will be able to pass any written work, even the most complicated dissertation, normally. I just know from experience and then all the ways are open to become a successful person, as for me it is very important, good luck with it!
    Last edited by Mraksina; 10-05-2020 at 02:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mraksina View Post
    Of course you do, there are so many people with guns now. There's no security here.
    Where is "here"?
    Absurdity is the only reality - FZ

The Yemen coffee I bought the other day was soooo expensive, maybe I need armed guards stationed around the sack of green beans

Back when I wasn't brewing at home and went to shops a lot - or when I was unemployed and spent time there sending out resumes - I never thought, "hey, what this place is missing is somebody with a gun."

Quote Originally Posted by MntnMan62 View Post
    Spoken like a true Texan.
    Odd, since I live in Arizona.

Of course not. Yes having a security guard on your place will rule out the possibility of being robbed, but don't forget that it will cost you a lot of money and in my opinion, a coffee shop, a place where you won't find precious things and millions of dollars will be ever chosen by thieves as a crime place. But, I can suggest you install a surveillance camera and a security system which is the best way to ensure the security of your coffee shop. If something will happen, and someone will try to break a door or a window, guys from the nearest security point will come to you in less than 2 minutes. Visit https://www.1800doorbell.com/entrance-alerts/ here you will find the best security systems available on the market.
    Last edited by Rustlen; 01-09-2021 at 09:16 AM.

Hiring a security Guard will be extremely costly to your shop. I highly suggest tho getting a security system, a good one too that can secure your building and records everything. That will be more useful then hiring an expensive security card. If protection is something you are worried, maybe bring pepper spray or a taser to use ?

Quote Originally Posted by NaomiParker View Post
    Hiring a security Guard will be extremely costly to your shop. I highly suggest tho getting a security system, a good one too that can secure your building and records everything. That will be more useful then hiring an expensive security card. If protection is something you are worried, maybe bring pepper spray or a taser to use ?
    Or better yet, find a location for your coffee shop that is not in a high crime zone where you need to wear a bullet proof vest just to walk to your car.
    Absurdity is the only reality - FZ

Quote Originally Posted by Rustlen View Post
    Of course not. Yes having a security guard on your place will rule out the possibility of being robbed, but don't forget that it will cost you a lot of money and in my opinion, a coffee shop, a place where you won't find precious things and millions of dollars will be ever chosen by thieves as a crime place. But, I can suggest you install a surveillance camera and a security system which is the best way to ensure the security of your coffee shop. If something will happen, and someone will try to break a door or a window, guys from the nearest security point will come to you in less than 2 minutes. Visit https://www.1800doorbell.com/entrance-alerts/ here you will find the best security systems available on the market.
    Thank you for the recommendation

I've never seen security there

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links