Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    When it comes to securing your business or residential property, you have two options- hire a security guard or enlist mobile patrol services. Hiring a security officer to stand watch at your property is beneficial, but mobile patrols have also become popular lately. I choose the second option as it is cheaper to hire a mobile patrol service, and they operate quickly, and I can be sure for my local. Honestly, I can't say that all mobile patrol service providing companies are cool, but the one I collaborate with can handle any situation at any time and I trust them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lamosar View Post
    When it comes to securing your business or residential property, you have two options- hire a security guard or enlist mobile patrol services. Hiring a security officer to stand watch at your property is beneficial, but mobile patrols have also become popular lately. I choose the second option as it is cheaper to hire a mobile patrol service, and they operate quickly, and I can be sure for my local. Honestly, I can't say that all mobile patrol service providing companies are cool, but the one I collaborate with can handle any situation at any time and I trust them.
    I also want to hire a patrol servise sa thank you for your recommendation

For a coffee shop? I don't think you need it. Just make sure you have insurance and tell your employees their life matters more, don't be a hero.

I feel yes

Every coffee shop should have armed guards present. You know the ones. Like the ones you see in train stations like Penn Station or Grand Central Station in NYC or Gare du Nord in Paris.

Absurdity is the only reality - FZ

Super Moderator
    mntnman62....tell me you are joking.
    "Wine is for aging, not coffee."
    Ken Hutchinson, Starsky and Hutch

Quote Originally Posted by topher View Post
    I hope he is too!

Also I thought about the plaza or building the cafe is. Is there a chance that they may provide security for the premises instead? Someone who can secure the whole property versus just having someone in your shop all the time.

By the way, I went to school in Boca Raton, I'm an FAU Owl!

Super Moderator
    YO!! I bet your missing the amazing weather here!! Just followed you on IG. Have you ever been to our shops? I roast for Brooklyn water bagels. I just see wasting money to have a security guard in the shop or even outside the shop. If some one tries to rob you...give them the money. How much cash is really on hand? I can't remember the last time I have heard of a coffee shop being knocked over. Oh well....do what you feel comfortable with I guess.
    "Wine is for aging, not coffee."
    Ken Hutchinson, Starsky and Hutch

Haha, yup! I didn't see snow until I left South Florida for Houston, who would of thought? Lol. I haven't been to Brooklyn Water Bagels but I will next time I'm in town, count on it!

But I agree, I think security guard is nice to have, but as long as no one is playing a hero and you have insurance, I think you should use that expense somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by topher View Post
    I am not joking. I think every coffee shop needs an armed guard with an assault rifle out and ready with his finger near the trigger. Can you think of a better deterent? I won't feel safe going into a coffee shop unless I see one of these guards watching over the place. I should know. I'm from New Jersey and worked in NYC for decades. A very rough place. Anarchy is running amok. Save the coffee shops.

P.S. Nudge nudge, wink wink
    Absurdity is the only reality - FZ

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links