Coffee shop security guards

KKDivan

Aug 8, 2019
Visit site
In my opinion, any business needs security services because that is very important. It seems to us that life is simple and nothing bad will happen but it is not so, at any moment anyone and anywhere could have unpleasant moments and a security company could very easily save the situation. For example, I am the owner of a jewelry store and I called the houston security guard a long time ago so I am always calm that in case of something everything will be fine.

Last edited:

MntnMan62

Nov 15, 2019
New Jersey
Visit site
In my opinion, any business needs security services because that is very important. It seems to us that life is simple and nothing bad will happen but it is not so, at any moment anyone and anywhere could have unpleasant moments and a security company could very easily save the situation. For example, I am the owner of a jewelry store and I called the houston security guard a long time ago so I am always calm that in case of something everything will be fine.

Let's not get overly dramatic. All businesses do NOT need security guards. The decision as to whether a business needs a security guard service is dependent upon the type of business and it's location. A jewelry business certainly is one that can use a security guard. A coffee shop? Typically no. But if it were located in Libya, then yes.

wmark

Nov 12, 2008
Canada
Visit site
Let's not get overly dramatic. All businesses do NOT need security guards. The decision as to whether a business needs a security guard service is dependent upon the type of business and it's location. A jewelry business certainly is one that can use a security guard. A coffee shop? Typically no. But if it were located in Libya, then yes.

I dunno...........I've heard of alot of holdups with coffee!!!

MntnMan62

Nov 15, 2019
New Jersey
Visit site
I dunno...........I've heard of alot of holdups with coffee!!!

Maybe. But I'm guessing those holdups take place long before the coffee gets to the store. Like a truck delivering large quantities of beans? Isn't that where the money is? After all, I'm sure very few people use cash to buy a cup of coffee anymore.

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
I was in the back counting down tills when my boss comes in and sets a revolver on the desk I was at. He said if anyone comes in shoot them. I said,"buddy...if someone comes in to rob me. Im going to give them the whopping $600." Im not killing someone over 600 bux. Thankfully I was never robbed there.

Zecryphon

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
If you don't allow people to carry guns in your coffee shop, then yeah an armed guard is a must. You need to protect your customers if you won't let them do it themselves.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

KG4NEL

Aug 20, 2020
Visit site
Back when I wasn't brewing at home and went to shops a lot - or when I was unemployed and spent time there sending out resumes - I never thought, "hey, what this place is missing is somebody with a gun."

Rustlen

Dec 9, 2020
Cwmbran
Visit site
Of course not. Yes having a security guard on your place will rule out the possibility of being robbed, but don't forget that it will cost you a lot of money and in my opinion, a coffee shop, a place where you won't find precious things and millions of dollars will be ever chosen by thieves as a crime place. But, I can suggest you install a surveillance camera and a security system which is the best way to ensure the security of your coffee shop. If something will happen, and someone will try to break a door or a window, guys from the nearest security point will come to you in less than 2 minutes. Visit https://www.1800doorbell.com/entrance-alerts/ here you will find the best security systems available on the market.

Last edited: