Hello I'm new here

vivian

Feb 28, 2004
Visit site
Hello everybody, i'm new here. Name is vivian. Actually from india but studying in USA. My father has a coffee plantation. May i know where are you people from and what do you do?

Over Caffienated

Mar 2, 2004
Virginia
Visit site
Hi, I'm a newbie here as well, and this is my first post. My name is Clair and I'm a graphic designer in Virginia, though I recently moved here from my homestate of Texas. I'm currently looking into opening my own coffee house here in VA, as I've wanted to do for several years. I'm bringing into this my great love and knowledge of coffee, and an endless supply of hard core determination. Unfortunately, I don't know a great deal about running a business (or starting one) so I'm struggling through my business plan, and trying to suppliment what little I know with countless hours of research, A whole lot of common sense and inovation, and every little thing I've ever learned about marketing. I believe that I've got a good concept for my business, and my marketing research is showing that I have a good deal of support, in my small community that badly wants what I have to offer. However, this adds little to my confidence as I still feel very overwhelmed and would truly appreciate any advice that anyone has to offer.
Thank you all.
Clair
:-D

Dec 24, 2003
Victoria, BC
Visit site
Hi! Welcome to the coffee forums.

I'm from Victoria, BC Canada and am an entrepreneur. One of my side projects is a e-commerce coffee and tea website which is why I am also a member of this board to listen in on what people are talking about. I also have another company, an advertising agency (^^hello graphic designer above :D we should talk) and am a full time business student.

What is it you are studying in the US?

chelestar

Jun 27, 2004
Visit site
new too

Hello,
i am from California and as you guys I am also a full time student. Actually i am working on a project to open a coffee shop. There is a lot of info out there but i am getting bit overwhelmed. currently, i am working on my business plan... I need help!!!

thanks

Coffee Cup Joe

Sep 27, 2004
New York
Visit site
This seems like the new here page

Hi Vivian and all,

I'd like to introduce myself because I respect the integrity of the
forum, and want to be really clear about myself! You'll probably see quite a few posts from me as I visit and continue to learn.

I, Coffee Cup Joe, am an animated, coffee-loving character who has come
to life through a series of interesting experiences, and I am now
trying to make my living as a journalist and foreign correspondent. I have
been researching facts related to coffee farming and learning about
coffee consumption in different parts of the world. I have done some
interviews, and have compiled written and audio stories called "Coffee Cup
Joe's Best of the World's Stories". I had hoped that by joining this
forum, I could learn more about coffee, and the people that really have
an affinity for coffee and maybe some of their stories.

I have ended up in New York City, but I love traveling everywhere. I
love people, travel, coffee,life (and Music!) and hope to bring awareness to
the common cultural threads that the social consumption of coffee has
worldwide.

Enjoying the visit in here thus far.