Coffee Fest - Chicago

Comfy Place

Jul 15, 2006
Bloomer, Wisconsin
Visit site
Just wanted to inquire of the group to see who is making plans to attend the 2007 Chicago Coffee Fest? Has anyone been to any of the 3 Fests this past year? How were they? The Great Lakes Regional Barista Championships are also going to be held at the Chicago Fest, so we are very much looking forward to seeing this as well.

Please, share, share, share! Would you go again? Is this the first time you are attending, like us? What do you hope to get out of the show? Maybe some of us could connect and have a dinner together one of the nights in Chicago and swap stories and helpful hints. See you at the Fest!

Darren Kirby
The Comfy Place Coffeehouse
www.thecomfyplacecoffeehouse.com

fopa

Apr 30, 2006
Raytown, MO
Visit site
I went to Coffee Fest in Las Vegas last June. The classes were great - if two people could go it's best as it cam be difficult to choose which one to attend.
The trade show was almost overwhelming. There were tons of great products to see. A lot of new items. Lots of samples to pick up, coffees, teas, syrups and sauces to taste.
I was thinking about going to Chicago but then I realized it was Febrrrrruary and might wait until Atlanta or SCAA.