Where do you buy your beans?

imonlyfamous

Dec 2, 2006
Visit site
I'm looking for a company that provides quality beans (roasted) at decent prices with dependable shipping. I definitely want one that allows us to use our own brand name on retail bags. Who do you guys use? I've seen a lot of suggestions around the forums, but nothing that stands out as the best above and beyond.

John P

Jan 5, 2007
Salt Lake City
Visit site
IMHO If cost of beans is an 'inhibiting' factor, you're in the wrong business.
The difference between absolute crap at $6.00 per pound and top end coffee at ~ $9.00 or more a pound is $.12 per cup (double shot). Charge .15 to .20 more than you would have, and the value will far exceed the price. Especially if you are wanting to re-brand with your label. If you serve average quality beans, your name will be forever associated with that, on the other hand, if you serve quality/excellent beans, your name will be associated with that. Average or Excellence. It's an important distinction to make before you source.

You could always roast your own. :grin:

imonlyfamous

Dec 2, 2006
Visit site
We're located in northern California. Any suggestions along with reviews or comments if you've used the service you're mentioning would be appreciated.