Coffee shop project

leggomygreggo

Jan 10, 2007
Visit site
Hi everyone. I am a high school student and I am doing an entrepreneurship project and I chose to open a coffee shop. As part of my research I decided to do a survey to find out what people truly wanted. So anyone that could answer my survey, I would be very gracious.

Survey:

1. Do you drink any of the following beverages?
a. Coffee/Tea
b. Natural Juice
c. Water
d. Energy Beverages
e. Soda
f. None
2. Please rank from 1-5 the following beverages in order of preference with 1 being the most prefered and 5 being least preferred.
_Coffee/Tea
_Natural Juice
_Water
_Energy Beverages
_Soda
3. Do you visit Starbucks?

4. Why do you visit Starbucks? (For the coffee, the atmosphere, the status symbol)

5.What do you dislike about Starbucks? (Service, Drinks, Employees)

6. Do you consider Starbucks a premium product?

7. Do you think Starbucks drinks are overpriced?

8. What kinds of drinks are not offered at Starbucks but would like to see offered?

9. Give an example of your ideal place to hang out.

10. How old are you?

THank you for taking the time to do this survey. :)

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
Survey:

1. Do you drink any of the following beverages? a,b,c,e...but only coffee at coffee shops
a. Coffee/Tea
b. Natural Juice
c. Water
d. Energy Beverages
e. Soda
f. None
2. Please rank from 1-5 the following beverages in order of preference with 1 being the most prefered and 5 being least preferred.
1_Coffee/Tea
4_Natural Juice
2_Water
never_Energy Beverages
3_Soda

yes but only if there are no other shops around
4. Why do you visit Starbucks? (For the coffee, the atmosphere, the status symbol) conveince

lack of knowledge but that is not at every store
better than some but there are better

7. Do you think Starbucks drinks are overpriced? Not really sure. I do not drink or pay attention to prices of the fufu drinks. Drip and single espressos are not overpriced.
8. What kinds of drinks are not offered at Starbucks but would like to see offered? They have what I drink

as long as the coffee is fresh and prepared correctly I would return...oh and I guess I would like it to be not to dark...I hate dark coffee shops. I always feel like they are trying to hide the dirt :grin:

10. How old are you?

meg10052

Mar 21, 2004
Visit site
Survey

Survey:

a. Coffee/Tea
b. Natural Juice
c. Water
d. Energy Beverages
e. Soda
f. None
A, B, C, and E. It's very very rare though that I would drink anything but a coffee drink at a coffee shop. Would possibly drink B, C, E at a coffee shop if I'm having lunch there.

1_Coffee/Tea
4_Natural Juice
2_Water
0_Energy Beverages
3_Soda

Yes there on every corner and is convenient.

4. Why do you visit Starbucks? (For the coffee, the atmosphere, the status symbol) conveince. Yes convenience, and there coffee is better than Atlanta Bread or Panera's that I'm just as close to. I'm about 20 miles away from the cool coffee shop hangouts.

I don't dislike Starbucks, they are a necessary evil.

They have their place at the top. There are better that I do like to indulge in.

7. Do you think Starbucks drinks are overpriced? No I don't.

8. What kinds of drinks are not offered at Starbucks but would like to see offered? I just get coffee when I go there.

I like a place that has character. That's all I know. Some places I like and some places I don't.

10. How old are you?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone. I am a high school student and I am doing an entrepreneurship project and I chose to open a coffee shop. As part of my research I decided to do a survey to find out what people truly wanted. So anyone that could answer my survey, I would be very gracious.

Survey:

a. Coffee/Tea
b. Natural Juice
c. Water
d. Energy Beverages
e. Soda
f. None
_Coffee/Tea
_Natural Juice
_Water
_Energy Beverages
_Soda

4. Why do you visit Starbucks? (For the coffee, the atmosphere, the status symbol)

7. Do you think Starbucks drinks are overpriced?

8. What kinds of drinks are not offered at Starbucks but would like to see offered?

10. How old are you?

THank you for taking the time to do this survey.

Jackson

Aug 22, 2006
Columbus, OH
Visit site
a. Coffee/Tea
b. Natural Juice
c. Water
d. Energy Beverages
e. Soda
f. None
A, C, B and occasionally E.

_1. Coffee/Tea
_3. Natural Juice
_2. Water
_6. Energy Beverages
_5. Soda

3. Do you visit Starbucks? I used to, but I have not been in a Starbucks for at least a year and a half.

4. Why do you visit Starbucks? (For the coffee, the atmosphere, the status symbol) I went there for coffee

5.What do you dislike about Starbucks? (Service, Drinks, Employees) Starbucks has a very consistant product and they execute customer service very well. I just like lighter roasted coffee.

6. Do you consider Starbucks a premium product? Yes.

7. Do you think Starbucks drinks are overpriced? No.

8. What kinds of drinks are not offered at Starbucks but would like to see offered? A single origin coffee roasted to a full city roast or vienna roast.

9. Give an example of your ideal place to hang out. I like a place with lamps on each table, so I can see what I am reading better. And the ideal place would offer a house blend, a dark roast, and a single origin coffee which would change each week or month. And tables that do not wooble are a must!

10. How old are you? 39