Mobile espresso trailer for sale- East coast!

J&J

Jan 28, 2006
Visit site
I have a mobile coffee shop for sale. I really hate to sell- but i just had a baby and it will be a few years before I'll have the opportunity to put in the kind of hours that really make this type of business profitable. I'm a school teacher during the day- if I could do it all, I would.

I used it for 1 season at a concert venue. We opened for 25 shows. I'd like to sell everything turnkey. Very clean, awesome setup.

6x10 concession trailer w/windows and a/c
brand new 2 group commercial machine (manufactured by CMA) (they make Astoria and Rio)
brand new commercial vitamix blender
brand new astoria espresso grinder
bunn brewer + airpots
refrigerator
4 sinks
fresh and grey water tanks
hot water heater
tons of syrups, sauces, and paper supplies

Cart needs a power supply or you can purchase a generator
Our venue supplied us with 1- 220/20amp circuit + 2-110/20 amps

Please contact me if you are interested. $20000 OBO. I'm going to attempt to post some pics of the cart.

IMG_0479.jpg

IMG_0484.jpg

IMG_0518.jpg

IMG_0392.jpg
[/img]

Drew

Oct 17, 2007
Visit site
Espresso Cart Business for Sale

Hi,

I am new to this forum but not to the coffee industry. I have owned a storefront and now am interested in a mobile business.

Is the cart/Trailer still for sale ? If it is let me know. I am relatively nearby in Delaware.

J&J

Jan 28, 2006
Visit site
Apologies to all!

I'm so sorry. In the past, when I've posted something in the forum, I received email notification that there was a reply to my post. I assumed that I would receive a reply notification, so I did not look at this post until I had received notification that I had a private mail waiting in the forum inbox. Thanks Drew!

Yes, I still have the trailer for sale. I'm located in Virginia Beach.

If you are interested in the cart, you can send me a message and I'll give you my phone number to talk about the cart more in depth. Or you can post your questions here and I PROMISE I'll check the post from now on :oops:

Duh- I see the check box below now. Double :oops: :oops:

ks1002

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
i realize its been a while simce you first posted this but was curious if you still had the trailer for sale I am here on east coast as well

PBCoffeeGuy

Jul 7, 2014
Visit site
JJ, are you still on this thread? I would like to speak to you about your coffee trailer. If you do not have it any longer, I was hoping that you'd have a minute to speak to me anyway.

Larry