Kessler...

stevekessler

Mar 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Visit site
I'm Back!!!!!!!!!! :grin:

Sorry it's been so long since posting Topher. I came back from the convention to the news that my former boss and our BGA Southwest Regional guy died. It hit our local coffee community kinda hard. Then after the dust settled on that, I've just been really busy with the potential move we have coming up. Anyway, it was great meeting you Topher! Thanks for sitting down and talking with me. You don't find that often when the people you hold in high regard actually take the time to talk. Now about that bacon coffee... :wink:

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
Sorry to hear that...sorry our meeting was so short..good thing I had my work shirt on or we wouldn't have met..oh well good luck with your possible move...keep in touch :wink:

Jan 18, 2008
MASS.
Visit site
No please don't delete me!!! I'm a human being!!!! I have feelings

Ha ha, funny guy that CCafe is. Okay, forget the shirt then, I won't mention it anymore. (....well not in my actual posts, hee hee)

Besides, Topher just hooked me up with some awesome coffees to try, I'm happy now. :D

Jan 18, 2008
MASS.
Visit site
Hey Kessler, it's less about what you can get, more about what you have in trade. It's like a barter system, you know?

Stick to the forum and who knows.... you might get a surprise in the form of a box of biscotti in the mail from an anonymous member of the forum who runs a specialty bakery in New England. :D

Topher's the man for sure, but he doesn't go around giving out free coffees to everyone.
I think CCafe does though. Heh heh.... :D

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
wow..those shirts were cool...I think they gave them out to all the cool people :p Im so cool that I landed 2 8)
l_d1d708c3ceb53019a7a7a1a9adcd8880.jpg