Coffee Supplier

kmiklas

Aug 19, 2008
Visit site
Hi folks,

Any suppliers out there able to pack their coffee in 12-oz bags? I''d like to order by the case to keep the per-item cost down. Nothing specialty or gourmet; a 100% arabica comparable with 8 o''clock bean.

Ty.

jmeiss

Dec 5, 2005
Lenexa, Kansas
Visit site
kmiklas said:
Hi folks,

Any suppliers out there able to pack their coffee in 12-oz bags? I''d like to order by the case to keep the per-item cost down. Nothing specialty or gourmet; a 100% arabica comparable with 8 o''clock bean.

Ty.

You can check with PT's Coffee Co. - they are the Roaster of the Year for 2009 (Roast Magazine) - http://ptscoffee.com

Café Lara

Jan 29, 2009
Visit site
I am a direct importer of the renowned best coffee in the world (Colombian Cofee). All my coffee comes from the Juan Valdez National Federation of Coffee Growers of Colombia. I see at wholesale prices to restaurants, coffeshops, grocery stores, wholesale warehouses, etc. Please contact me for pricing and specify the amount you wish to purchase at a time. The larger the order, the deeper the discount.

On a side note: I take pride in importing ONLY domestic Colombian Coffe, ie. that which is consumed by the Colombian population. Be wary about american brand coffee which has the Juan Valdez logo and is called 100% Colombian. They purchase enough quantities as a company to put that registered trademarked logo, but mix the coffee with other nations' such as Guatemala and El Salvador (just to name a few of the cheaper qualities). The coffee I import are domestic coffees which Colombian coffee drinkers drink themselves.

malkaNjeff

Aug 13, 2007
Warrington, PA
Visit site
Hello:
We are the Organic Fair Trade Coffee Company and can do great deals with free shipping on 4 case minimums and volume discounts. Our cases contain 8 - 12 oz bags. We can also offer a free display rack.

Let us know if you would like an order form.

Malka and Jeff
Organic Fair Trade Coffee Company
267-342-6300