Online Payroll CHEAP

tlowing

Jan 19, 2008
Cocoa Beach, FL
Visit site
Quickbooks not required. I started a coffee shop in Cocoa Beach, FL and was hunting for a payroll solution that doesn't cost a fortune or require a accountant to run. This program is brilliantly simple. Free federal ePay and Employee Direct Deposits (or you can write checks). Super customizable too (pay cycles, hourly, salary, tipped, etc).

Intuit, the makers of Quickbooks, have slashed the price of their online payroll service. Even better, they are offering the first six months free. Costco members get the best deal.

jimmiemenon

May 27, 2014
Visit site
Quickbooks not required. I started a coffee shop in Cocoa Beach, FL and was hunting for a payroll solution that doesn't cost a fortune or require a accountant to run. This program is brilliantly simple. Free federal ePay and Employee Direct Deposits (or you can write checks). Super customizable too (pay cycles, hourly, salary, tipped, etc).

Intuit, the makers of Quickbooks, have slashed the price of their online payroll service. Even better, they are offering the first six months free. Costco members get the best deal.

I'm interested in reading the Quickbooks as they offer best guidelines for doing payroll services for a little shop. Talking about a coffee shop, I think anybody can do the accounting work for the payment of the salary. But if you talk about big coffee companies, you cannot just rely on a department running one person who handles all the payroll work. I recommend Payroll Services Guelph for bigger companies. It is cheap and the best services one can ever get.

Last edited: