Kosher Organic Fair Trade Coffee?

cafemakers

Nov 3, 2004
Visit site
I recommend that you call The Supreme Bean coffee roasters in N. Hollywood, CA. They recently acquired Groundworks wholesale business, which is entirely organic and a large part Kosher. The website is not overwhelming, but I suspect that they may be a good match for your business model. Jeff Chean is a friend and co-owner, you can ask for him or speak with one of the sales guys.

Andrew

C

coffeeloverlisa

Hello Jeff,

www.rocketfuelcoffee.com coffees are all kosher/halal and some are organic/fair trade. I do not have to tell you that it is not the beans that are the deal but the facility and the owners who pay for the certification.

Should not be a big deal but they either are or they ain't kosher. Fair Trade/Organic can vary because that is based on the grower origin.

Shalom, baby.

Lisa Rotenberg

garyrichardson1234

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure if it's Kosher, you should probably contact them about that...but maybe check these guys out? I don't know of many companies selling organic coffee, let alone kosher organic coffee, but I've noticed this particular micro-roaster has great organic coffee...

http://www.millarscoffee.com

Anyone else tried it before? Do you know if it's kosher?