......BUY OR LEASE FURNITURE???.....

Caffe Arnaldi

Aug 31, 2009
Visit site
Dear All,

I am planning to open a coffee Bar in NYC.

Do you suggest BUYING OR LEASING the funiture?

Any address for Leasing ??

thank u all

Riccardo

expat

May 1, 2012
Ireland
Visit site
I'd say buy.

Here's an idea for you . . .

When I lived in Houston, TX there was a guy, Sandy, who ran a supermarket, Sandy's, out on the west side of town. His lease space was pretty big and to help fill it up he went to auctions and bought antique furniture. Lots of tables and chairs (for the dining area in the store) but other stuff too. Whatever caught his fancy and what ever was a good price.

And he put a price tag on the furniture. And that price tag was usually double the price of what he paid. And he sold a ton of it. And he liked antiques. And he had loads of energy. And his wife helped him in the business so he had time to take off every now and then and go to auctions.

Then he sold the business . . . but that's a different story.

Apeace

Nov 4, 2023
USA
Visit site
Leasing furniture can be a smart move to save upfront costs and maintain flexibility. Check out local furniture rental companies like Brook Furniture Rental or CORT Furniture Rental for options in NYC.

IslaMujeres

Jun 20, 2023
New York
Visit site
I am all for buying. Leasing furniture can be a good option if you're in very temporary housing situations. To explore your options, consider checking with top knobs customer service for prices on new furniture and leasing rates. They can provide you with valuable information to help you make the best decision based on your specific needs and circumstances.

Last edited: