Coffee suppliers requested

kaffe

Feb 18, 2010
Visit site
Hi
I am an e-commerce developer and have a domain that is excellent for selling coffee in Sweden. Swedish people are big coffee drinkers and it is actually their national drink.

As I can manage the e-commerce site and marketing, I would like to hear from anyone who could offer product supplies from either a drop ship or wholesale method.

I would like to get the site up and running as soon as possible, so the earlier we can reach an arrangement the better.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Ian

C

coffeeloverlisa

Hi Ian,

We spoke earlier and you even have label designs from us. Are we done?

Lisa
rocketfuelcoffee.com

wutang05

Mar 28, 2011
Pittsburgh
Visit site
I have a website that can supply you with all your coffee needs...beans, equipment, supplies, etc...I can discout some items pretty heavly if you need real competitive pricing...Let me know. Thanx.

Coffee Guy

Oct 19, 2003
Seattle,Washington USA
Visit site
Hi Ian:
Truthfully with the uncertainty of the market today it will be difficult to lock in good pricing to substain pricing stability. We have a number of drop ship clients here in the U.S. with on-line businesses. Keep in mind that if we do drop shipping for you, the point of origin would be from Seattle to where ever you specify the shipping to go. If interested in wholesale purchasing then shipping yourself we are open for that as well. No matter how you look at it with shipping costs as they are anything being shipped from here to Sweden is going to cost. Just keeping things real.

L

lynnibug

If you are interested in developing a niche market with low glycemic, diabetic friendly, infrared roasted organic coffee, message me.