layout resources

debbiej

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
I want to put my new roaster in my shop. I also would like to streamline the behind the bar area. I feel kind of mentally locked into our present layout. we have a nice long area, and I know there are possibilities, but just can't seem to see them. Could anyone recommend resources for examples of behind the bar layouts? with the outlay of the exhaust and fire suppression and the new roaster, I don't want to hire someone. I know my own place pretty well, just want pictures to pop the creative ideas.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hi Debbie,

At first glance, your posting's subject line "layout resources" sounds like you're looking for information about financing. I almost skipped over your message as I was browsing the newer postings.

I'm wondering if you would get a better response if you posted another a message in this forum asking people to post photos of their shops and the area behind their coffee counters.

Maybe you could come up with an attention grabber subject line such as "Coffee Shop Photo Request" and then explain what you're looking for. There are lots of coffee shop owners who visit this forum, and you may get some great pictures to help spark your creative energy.

Just a thought...

Rose