Wholesale Coffee Suppliers to China?

spiraleyes

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone!

We are opening a coffee bar in China, in a small city, not near any major cities. We want to use imported coffee of a high quality which comes in bags printed with a foreign label. (It's important to our customers that they can see the coffee is imported and not a cheaper, Chinese brand.)

I know most cafes would simply buy from a Chinese importer but we are concerned about both the quality of the coffee and that it be printed with a foreign label. We do not mind paying a premium wholesale price to have it shipped from a foreign country. However we are having difficulty finding a supplier who is willing to ship to China.

Does anyone know any wholesale coffee suppliers who would ship roasted beans to China? We are a small cafe, looking at a maximum order of between 20 - 40 lbs. per order, possibly somewhat more.

Thanks for any help you can give!

Kevin O'Gara

Mar 30, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Visit site
We are looking into exporting coffee to China

We are just looking into shipping to China, in bulk and in our standard packaging (you can see our distinctive box on our website - just search for J. Martinez & Co. We just got a price for shipping from Fedex and it will cost around $375 to ship 48 pounds to Shanghai - perhaps more to a small city. Depending on which coffee you are purchasing, that would be somewhere between $2,000 up to $6500 (Blue Mountain) of coffee at our wholesale prices. We are just looking into customs issues - do you know if there is duty on coffee?

I can't post my e-mail until I have posted more often on the site, but you can use our contact form.

timheinze

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Hey Spiraleyes!

I saw your post, and I wanted to introduce our coffee to you. We are locating in Yunnan, China and provide a superior quality product. All of our coffee is double hand sorted to a Grade AA. Our owner and myself are both foreigners and have coffee experience. We work hard to produce a high quality product. Our packaging also has English on it and looks more like an imported coffee product. I would love to send you some samples. Please let me know if you are interested. If you would like to learn more about us, check out hanicoffee.com!

Tim

ToyDogCoffee

Aug 24, 2011
Honolulu, HI
Visit site
Hawaiian

I have one farmer that is looking to send his coffee overseas. 20-40 pounds of roasted can be done, just have to figure out Fex Ex costs. Let me know if you are interested in some Hawaiian coffee?

CafeTabom

Sep 24, 2011
Shanghai, China
Visit site
Just in your backyard...

Hi everyone!

We are opening a coffee bar in China, in a small city, not near any major cities. We want to use imported coffee of a high quality which comes in bags printed with a foreign label. (It's important to our customers that they can see the coffee is imported and not a cheaper, Chinese brand.)

Does anyone know any wholesale coffee suppliers who would ship roasted beans to China? We are a small cafe, looking at a maximum order of between 20 - 40 lbs. per order, possibly somewhat more.

I would love to introduce Cafe Tabom "100% Brazilian Coffee." We're the Brazilian brand, now distributing in China. We have over a century of coffee production. Please note we're the importer so the coffee is already here in China with duties and VAT already settled...we are certified ABIC Gourmet as well as part of Cafe do Brasil. I guarantee you will fall in love with our coffee, and look forward to your contact.

Please let me know your contact information, as you mention you're in a small city in China, so domestic shipping is very low...and we can also give you support with branding (as I do understand your concern about making sure consumers know you are serving quality imported coffee).