coffee product custumization

Topicethio

May 2, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I am planning to start a coffee shop. I need to know weather companies could make a customized coffee products my business name or not. Specifically, I want to have my bussiness name printed on the coffee product packages I am buying. Is it possible make this kind of deal with coffee roasting companies?

Thank you in advance.

T.

Randy G.

May 8, 2008
California
Visit site
Absolutely. Most commercial roasters are happy to have a client and will roast and blend to order and label as well. There are digital labeling systems where you can even create you own labels and supply them to the packager, or they may be able to print them for you. There were many such solutions at the SCAA exhibition in Houston last weekend.

Topicethio

May 2, 2011
Visit site
Absolutely. Most commercial roasters are happy to have a client and will roast and blend to order and label as well. There are digital labeling systems where you can even create you own labels and supply them to the packager, or they may be able to print them for you. There were many such solutions at the SCAA exhibition in Houston last weekend.

Could you please list some of the North Amercican compaines? Websites?

Thank you Randy G.

T.

Randy G.

May 8, 2008
California
Visit site
What you want to do is to find a local company. It would save the additional shipping costs and you could work face-to-face with them. The coffee would also be fresher because you could schedule pick up right after it is roasted and packaged. A coffee with a "Roasted On" date is a big plus to people in the know about coffee.