I see coffee in my dreams.

Jacey86

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Good day gentlemen or goodnight depending on where you are in the world. My name is Jacey, I am a fond coffee hunter(I love coffee). I have recently come to the game of growing coffee and I am really excited to venture into this industry. I mean who doesn't drink coffee? It is not very usual for coffee growers where I come from(Mpumalanga province in South Africa). But there is evidence of coffee growers, especially olden day ones dating back many years. I am requesting some advice on growing this awesome product, any tips(do's and dont's)will be greatly appreciated. So whatever comes to mind, please answer to this post. I am interetsed in producing world class coffee.

Thank you for your help and advice! We can bring peace to nations with quality coffee!

CJevens

Apr 18, 2011
Arlington, Va
Visit site
To the OP. It is good to make connections here, but understand that gourmet growers are farmers. There is so much work involved in farming that there is little time for forums. If you truly wish to learn the art of coffee cultivation, visit farms in your region. Better yet, visit farms elsewhere in the world and learn other practices.

There is much to be learned online, but much of what you will find success with is going to be trial and error. I am also interested in coffee cultivation and have been researching for a year. Small growers are very busy tending to their orchard, farm, plantation, business, and so on.

Best of luck to you.