Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    HBS

Coffee Wholesaler in China

Hello,

I am looking for coffee wholesalers in China. Does anyone know one? I want to order some coffee.

hey... im looking for the same thing coffee importers big /medium sized importers for arabica beans n others n what is the price pattern as we can supply the gud coffee beans we are outside the china..
    can i have the information about the importers of coffee who imports from out in china?

We are Indonesia coffee exporter only supply the Finest coffee bean like :

Indonesia Specialty Coffee
    The natural resources product of Kopi Luwak, Luwak Blend, Lasuna Special, Mandheling Longberry, Sumatera Super Peaberry, ELB Green Dino, Jumbo 18 +, Mandheling Grade 1 and Mandheling Grade 3 Special. Indonesia Specialty Coffee available in affordable price, good packaging, flexible shipping system, and supporting certificated to show our reliability.

Original Luwak
    One of the superior coffee products comes from the exotic island of Indonesia in Sumatera, has a reputation both inside and outside the country in particular has a taste and a high prestige value. Original Luwak Exclusive Gift Package is our best gift product with a rare and exotic coffee produced from the finest Arabica beans and Wild Luwak (Asian Palm civet) from the mountain of central Aceh.

Conventional
    The best quality of green bean coffee of High Grade, Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 4,Grade 5, Grade 6, Low Grade, Pixel. Conventional available in competitive price, good packaging, flexible shipping system and supporting certificated to show our reliability.

Dear AKANBARA.. I Appreciate your response on that, but you are the exporter im not looking for exporters in China ,i'm looking for some importers in China as we have some different Turkish COffee which i would like to introduce to them,for that i want to know few importers there in China,If you can let me know this will be great action of kindness

Regards
    Adnan
    adnan.sheikh@live.com

Quote Originally Posted by akanabara View Post
    We are Indonesia coffee exporter only supply the Finest coffee bean like :

Indonesia Specialty Coffee
    The natural resources product of Kopi Luwak, Luwak Blend, Lasuna Special, Mandheling Longberry, Sumatera Super Peaberry, ELB Green Dino, Jumbo 18 +, Mandheling Grade 1 and Mandheling Grade 3 Special. Indonesia Specialty Coffee available in affordable price, good packaging, flexible shipping system, and supporting certificated to show our reliability.

Original Luwak
    One of the superior coffee products comes from the exotic island of Indonesia in Sumatera, has a reputation both inside and outside the country in particular has a taste and a high prestige value. Original Luwak Exclusive Gift Package is our best gift product with a rare and exotic coffee produced from the finest Arabica beans and Wild Luwak (Asian Palm civet) from the mountain of central Aceh.

Conventional
    The best quality of green bean coffee of High Grade, Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 4,Grade 5, Grade 6, Low Grade, Pixel. Conventional available in competitive price, good packaging, flexible shipping system and supporting certificated to show our reliability.

Dear Adnin, its Okey, i will inform you about our relation / buyer in china..
    just for information, we can send you minimum quantity (kg) in china with our specialty coffee products
    thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Adnin View Post
    Dear AKANBARA.. I Appreciate your response on that, but you are the exporter im not looking for exporters in China ,i'm looking for some importers in China as we have some different Turkish COffee which i would like to introduce to them,for that i want to know few importers there in China,If you can let me know this will be great action of kindness

Regards
    Adnan

Dear Akanbara for better understanding and communication ,may we exchange our email addresses, my id is adnan.sheikh@live.com.....
    i highly appreciate your positive response on the subject
    looking forward for your replies

Quote Originally Posted by akanabara View Post
    Dear Adnin, its Okey, i will inform you about our relation / buyer in china..
    just for information, we can send you minimum quantity (kg) in china with our specialty coffee products
    thanks.

see if www.locallyroastedcoffeeshop.com will ship to where you are in China.

Dear Adnin

We are also looking for coffee importers in China. We as a company who can supply large quantities of coffee let it be coffee beans, roasted coffee or ground coffee. We have just singed an agreement with a coffee producer in Asia who can supply any amount of coffee whether its Arabica or Robusta.We are looking for importers in China who would like to import our coffee.

Thanks

Govin

Would anyone be interested in Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee import into China?

Please drop me a PM and we can discuss it further.

Banned
    hi,
    not 100% sure what you are offering?
    are you saying that you will help us to import JBM into china?
    or are you looking for someone IN CHINA who are willing to buy JBM from you?

bit more clear explanation will be appreciate it.
    thanks

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links