Coffee Wholesaler in China

Adnin

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
hey... im looking for the same thing coffee importers big /medium sized importers for arabica beans n others n what is the price pattern as we can supply the gud coffee beans we are outside the china..
can i have the information about the importers of coffee who imports from out in china?

akanabara

Jan 30, 2012
bali
Visit site
We are Indonesia coffee exporter only supply the Finest coffee bean like :

Indonesia Specialty Coffee
The natural resources product of Kopi Luwak, Luwak Blend, Lasuna Special, Mandheling Longberry, Sumatera Super Peaberry, ELB Green Dino, Jumbo 18 +, Mandheling Grade 1 and Mandheling Grade 3 Special. Indonesia Specialty Coffee available in affordable price, good packaging, flexible shipping system, and supporting certificated to show our reliability.

Original Luwak
One of the superior coffee products comes from the exotic island of Indonesia in Sumatera, has a reputation both inside and outside the country in particular has a taste and a high prestige value. Original Luwak Exclusive Gift Package is our best gift product with a rare and exotic coffee produced from the finest Arabica beans and Wild Luwak (Asian Palm civet) from the mountain of central Aceh.

Conventional
The best quality of green bean coffee of High Grade, Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 4,Grade 5, Grade 6, Low Grade, Pixel. Conventional available in competitive price, good packaging, flexible shipping system and supporting certificated to show our reliability.

Adnin

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
Dear AKANBARA.. I Appreciate your response on that, but you are the exporter im not looking for exporters in China ,i'm looking for some importers in China as we have some different Turkish COffee which i would like to introduce to them,for that i want to know few importers there in China,If you can let me know this will be great action of kindness

Regards
Adnan
[email protected]

We are Indonesia coffee exporter only supply the Finest coffee bean like :

Indonesia Specialty Coffee
The natural resources product of Kopi Luwak, Luwak Blend, Lasuna Special, Mandheling Longberry, Sumatera Super Peaberry, ELB Green Dino, Jumbo 18 +, Mandheling Grade 1 and Mandheling Grade 3 Special. Indonesia Specialty Coffee available in affordable price, good packaging, flexible shipping system, and supporting certificated to show our reliability.

Original Luwak
One of the superior coffee products comes from the exotic island of Indonesia in Sumatera, has a reputation both inside and outside the country in particular has a taste and a high prestige value. Original Luwak Exclusive Gift Package is our best gift product with a rare and exotic coffee produced from the finest Arabica beans and Wild Luwak (Asian Palm civet) from the mountain of central Aceh.

Conventional
The best quality of green bean coffee of High Grade, Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 4,Grade 5, Grade 6, Low Grade, Pixel. Conventional available in competitive price, good packaging, flexible shipping system and supporting certificated to show our reliability.

akanabara

Jan 30, 2012
bali
Visit site
Dear Adnin, its Okey, i will inform you about our relation / buyer in china..
just for information, we can send you minimum quantity (kg) in china with our specialty coffee products
thanks.

Dear AKANBARA.. I Appreciate your response on that, but you are the exporter im not looking for exporters in China ,i'm looking for some importers in China as we have some different Turkish COffee which i would like to introduce to them,for that i want to know few importers there in China,If you can let me know this will be great action of kindness

Regards
Adnan

Adnin

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
Dear Akanbara for better understanding and communication ,may we exchange our email addresses, my id is [email protected].....
i highly appreciate your positive response on the subject
looking forward for your replies

Dear Adnin, its Okey, i will inform you about our relation / buyer in china..
just for information, we can send you minimum quantity (kg) in china with our specialty coffee products
thanks.

mkgovin

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Dear Adnin

We are also looking for coffee importers in China. We as a company who can supply large quantities of coffee let it be coffee beans, roasted coffee or ground coffee. We have just singed an agreement with a coffee producer in Asia who can supply any amount of coffee whether its Arabica or Robusta.We are looking for importers in China who would like to import our coffee.

Thanks

Govin

djmd

Feb 17, 2015
Visit site
Would anyone be interested in Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee import into China?

Please drop me a PM and we can discuss it further.

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
hi,
not 100% sure what you are offering?
are you saying that you will help us to import JBM into china?
or are you looking for someone IN CHINA who are willing to buy JBM from you?

bit more clear explanation will be appreciate it.
thanks

djmd

Feb 17, 2015
Visit site
Sorry Ensoluna I didn't make it clearer.

I am currently settling up trade links with coffee suppliers of JBM in Jamaica and would like to find some new customers in China who would be interested in purchasing beans & coffee on a regular basis. I have family in Jamaica, HK and China that are able to assist with the export/import of the coffee and would like to hear from anyone who is interested to do business with us.

Thanks again
Saddik

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Sorry Ensoluna I didn't make it clearer. I am currently settling up trade links with coffee suppliers of JBM in Jamaica and would like to find some new customers in China who would be interested in purchasing beans & coffee on a regular basis. I have family in Jamaica, HK and China that are able to assist with the export/import of the coffee and would like to hear from anyone who is interested to do business with us.

Thanks again
Saddik

JMB is not that popular in China, just very small q'ty for Shanghai city. Also, Direct exporting into China will be Very very tough due to high tax.
As you may or may not know, 90% of JBM is being sold to Japan. Better to look for customers in Japan.
However, if you have family in Hong Kong, better to sell to them and have them take the beans to Shanghai and market them. that would be another way to reduce the importing cost. Good luck to you.

djmd

Feb 17, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the info on this. I am aware that the majority of JBM goes to Japan and USA, however only recently has the Jamaican coffee Board set up new trade links with Shanghai & Beijing for coffee import there this is a possible indicator that the demand is slowly growing in the Tier 1 cities.

So are you suggesting the import Duties and VAT into HK and then onto China will be considerably lower than directly into China from JA?

Thanks

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
if you want to export directly into China, the tax will be between 30 to 40%.
so, normally, they export to Taiwan and Taiwan company re-export to China with 0% duty.
for Hong Kong, normally, people smuggle them into China. Hong Kong has also very high level coffee shops for JBM, at least 15 of them, so you can sell to them directly.

I was in Hong Kong 6 weeks ago, visiting almost all the specialty shops and I posted all the photos and infos in this forum.
if you want, you can look them up.

good luck. Alex from Ensoluna S.A.

djmd

Feb 17, 2015
Visit site
Thanks I will definitely check it out.

How did you enjoy your time in HK? I think its a wonderful place, been there several times, cant wait to go back myself!