How much for 26,000 lattes?

Dave87

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm interested in starting a coffee business that supplies corporate customers, and I've got an odd question that might generate some debate here...

The question is this:

If a customer offered to buy 100 cups of regular sized coffee (lets presume they are all lattes) from you every day of the week (Monday to Friday) every week of the year (so that is 26,000 cups a year) how much would you charge them per cup?

I'm a newbie on this forum so really interested to hear back from anyone with thoughts on this, whether you run a shop or not!

Mr Shave

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
1. I would charge my normal rate but do several other things to add extra value.

It depends how long you are going to be there for. 100 lattes over 3 hours vs 8 hours
For example, I have catered what event so far. It was only a 2 hour event, but because of the high volume I had to buy several extra items as well as bring on an additional 2 people.

Most companies will not pay by the year, maybe by month, more likely day or week.

Microsoft Advertising feeds the masses (at media agencies) | Marketing Magazinemaybe reach out to these guys and see if they have any insight on corporate gigs