Need help

bluecoffee

Oct 6, 2004
Visit site
Hi!!!!! :)

I'm new in this forum and I think is wonderful!!!
I would like to have contact with someone in Denmark, because I need a favour, I was searching the coffee prices in the supermarkets, but Fotex, Netto, Irma, Superbrugsen don´t have prices in the web sites. I have a friend in Lithuania and she's helping me with Vilnius.
Also I would like to have friends in Denmark I was there and is a beautiful country, if the weather alow :D
I miss the desserts, walk in Stroget in the afternoon and Illum sale off!!

Viva Café!!!!!!

PD: Sorry for my english, I'm learning

bluecoffee

Oct 6, 2004
Visit site
Thank you so much Mr. he

Thanks a lot!!!

You are in Taiwan? wow! You are very kind. Is easy to find statistics but prices! :shock: wow a little bit dificult

about the coffee I saw this brands:

Cirkel
Zoega
Lofbergs Lila

but I know there are many labels in the supermarkets. Our coffee is Strictly High Ground and we want to export our coffee to Scandinavia.

Thanks again

mr he

Oct 6, 2004
Taiwan
Visit site
What a punishment. Here I sit, an expat, who’s ben away from his native lands for a few years, looking thru the last special offer prices of things like hap, pickled herrings, lever pie, a ton of cheese, and all the other goodies, I haven’t had for quite some time. ;)

The prices listed are indeed from their web sites, however they are from their weekly special offer DM’s so normal prices may be higher, but not by more than say 5%. If you go perusing on some more web sites, then look for "Ugens Tilbudsavis", which often is a PDF.

From a marketers view, they are reliable, and most likely represent the prices, your prospective customers will throw at you as target selling prices.

I have changed my mind. If this is enough, then I will not look further. If not, I will ask family to swing by supermarkets and see.

Netto(Danish Supermarkets, deep discount chain):

200g Gourmet Coffee DKK15

Amora Brazil, more standard brand, 500G DKK18

Superbrugsen(COOP midrange):

500G Cirkel Kaffe DKK16.6 (special offer, 6 for a 100)

Kvickly (COOP hypermarket):

Merrild 3500g bags DKK75, which is DKK25 per bag.

Merrild Special: 400g bag, DKK13.95.

Irma(COOP higher-end supermarket chain):

Private label â€