Selling Coffee Online

This is a discussion on Selling Coffee Online within the Coffee Industry Forum forums, part of the Coffee Industry category; Curious to know if anyone can recommend a coffee business where someone (me) could market good, quality coffee products at a reasonable price and make ...

Question Selling Coffee Online

Curious to know if anyone can recommend a coffee business where someone (me) could market good, quality coffee products at a reasonable price and make a living working from home (or wherever my laptop is)?? Much appreciated.

Alan Brooks

2. # ADS

That's a tough one. There is a lot of competition out there for the online coffee market. How willing are you to spend over 50% of your day keeping your website at the top of the search engines and the rest of the day filling orders, along with all the other business related tasks that go with running a business. Things like marketing, ordering inventory (don't want to run out of a product, it can take some time to restock), packaging for UPS shipment, etc, etc, etc. And that's for any type of coffee business.

DrinkinJava

Casa Liberica Coffee

Try our product, Baraco coffee.

It is the Philippines famous coffee bean. It is grown in the provinces of Cavite, Quezon and other spots in our country. But our coffee beans came from where it originated and labeled as its birthplace, Batangas, Philippines. The difference between them are how they were raised and cultivated. Among the said locations, Batangas proved to have the best topography to grow these beans for the climate and soil quality are perfect.

Our Baraco coffee, also known as Kapeng Barako is grown in the province of Lipa, Batangas Philippines and known to be its origin and birthplace. It is a variety of coffea liberica which is known the be the largest bean in the world. Plus, the beans harvested from our country is considered and labeled as the best tasting Liberica beans all over the world.

Rest assured that you only get quality, outstanding and 100% Pure Roasted Baraco coffee beans. It is our mission to serve each individual a taste of a lifetime. A satisfaction guaranteed each and every time you brew a cup of our coffee.

One of our advocacy is to promote our very own coffee to the world. May you help us to save and relive our finest coffee beans.

Feel free to contact us. It will be a pleasure to us to answer all your queries.

Check on our products at our facebook fanpage or on our multiply website.

Please do like us on facebook. Casa Liberica

casaliberica.blogspot.com

DrinkinJava is right. My wife and I started a coffee business over a year ago. The competition is stiff to be sure. There is the online store, keeping the website viable, filling orders, shipping, etc... The strong temptation is to make it pay quickly...but with all the competition, and the current high price of coffee, only years of effort will get you there. Keep trying different retail mixes and find one that works for you and your market.

Coffee Business is in the market since decades as it has a great competition and making a high profit as coffee lovers are all over the world and taking a business online and can make it much easier.

Quote Originally Posted by alanbrooks29 View Post
    Curious to know if anyone can recommend a coffee business where someone (me) could market good, quality coffee products at a reasonable price and make a living working from home (or wherever my laptop is)?? Much appreciated.

Alan Brooks
    Have you considered your market? Is your market more high end or low end? This would affect the capital needed to start your coffee store. Also, as an investment have you taken into account your ongoing costs such as your employee salaries and the cost of coffee and supplies. There are all different ranges from your cheap traditional coffee to the high end acid free Tylers Coffees, which you could charge a premium for in your coffee shop.

Hi Alan, if you drink coffee - or know people who do - then you have an opportunity to make as much extra income from home as you want. Agents and & distributors wanted in all areas. Please contact me i will be happy to help you

Super Moderator
    Hello Kevin915,

Welcome to the Coffee Forums website.

In case you're getting ready to do what I think you're getting ready to do. . . .

Please read Rule #6 on the Forum Rules Page here:
    Rules and TOS

Rose

Ads