SCAA Advance Cupping and Q Grader Exam - July 2012

Good Morning coffee enthusiasts!!

I am looking to organize an impromptu SCAA Advance Cupping and Q Grader Exam - July 16th, 2012. In order for this course to go ahead we will need 5 more Cuppers on board.

I am reaching out into the community to others who are interested in attending a program to get their SCAA Q Grader Exam and getting us all organized and in one location come July 16th, 2012. I've been assured that if we get a class together, the certifying institution will be happy to instruct us all.

If you are interested, would like to know more info please PM me, and I will get back to you in 24 hours.
    This is a great way to start the summer and build-up a coffee education!!
    Last edited by ducatikid; 03-26-2012 at 04:10 PM.

SCAA Cupping + 5 Day Roasting Course back to back, 1 location.

I have received a couple messages asking for more details:

I myself am looking to gain the knowledge and experience necessary to cup coffee and Roast coffee that can be held to the standard of the Industry.

When I went online looking for these resources, they seemed to be spread out all over the country. SCAA cupping in Florida in the summer, Roasting in the Winter etc. I could not find a Back to Back offering of a Roasting Course and SCAA Cupping Course where I could take 2 weeks off and gain all the knowledge and advice from professionals in one go.

My goals was to find a School that could help me reach this efficient schedule. I made some calls and a Coffee School has agreed that they will open up a SCAA Class after their regular scheduled Roasting class, providing the SCAA Q Grader Class has a minimum of 6 Students. This SCAA Q Grader Class requires a minimum of 6 in order to be a SCAA or CQI sanctioned course.

Everything put together, if someone is looking to take both a SCAA Q Grader Certificate Course and a Roasting course and was looking for the opportunity where they are held in the same place back-to-back. This is it. There is also accommodation discounts being discussed with local lodging for the 2 week period for both courses.

SCAA Q Grader Course is 6 days (3 days Teaching +3 days Testing)
    Roasting Course is 5 Days Intensive hands on experience with various Roasters ranging from sample roaster to 60kg drum roaster.

Further questions, pm for more info.

so went it good? hope that yes. I remember that time than I had the Grader Exam. All went well only because of these guys https://www.spotoclub.com/ who prepared me for my IT exam. They focus on online IT certification training for 17 years. Moreover, they provide the simulated exam environment and 7/24 Technical Support. Thanks to them I passed the exam with the best result. So if you want, you can check out their site for more useful info
    Last edited by holly77; 07-27-2020 at 12:16 AM.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links