SCAA Advance Cupping and Q Grader Exam - July 2012

ducatikid

Mar 26, 2012
Visit site
Good Morning coffee enthusiasts!!

I am looking to organize an impromptu SCAA Advance Cupping and Q Grader Exam - July 16th, 2012. In order for this course to go ahead we will need 5 more Cuppers on board.

I am reaching out into the community to others who are interested in attending a program to get their SCAA Q Grader Exam and getting us all organized and in one location come July 16th, 2012. I've been assured that if we get a class together, the certifying institution will be happy to instruct us all.

If you are interested, would like to know more info please PM me, and I will get back to you in 24 hours.
This is a great way to start the summer and build-up a coffee education!!

Last edited:

ducatikid

Mar 26, 2012
Visit site
SCAA Cupping + 5 Day Roasting Course back to back, 1 location.

I have received a couple messages asking for more details:

I myself am looking to gain the knowledge and experience necessary to cup coffee and Roast coffee that can be held to the standard of the Industry.

When I went online looking for these resources, they seemed to be spread out all over the country. SCAA cupping in Florida in the summer, Roasting in the Winter etc. I could not find a Back to Back offering of a Roasting Course and SCAA Cupping Course where I could take 2 weeks off and gain all the knowledge and advice from professionals in one go.

My goals was to find a School that could help me reach this efficient schedule. I made some calls and a Coffee School has agreed that they will open up a SCAA Class after their regular scheduled Roasting class, providing the SCAA Q Grader Class has a minimum of 6 Students. This SCAA Q Grader Class requires a minimum of 6 in order to be a SCAA or CQI sanctioned course.

Everything put together, if someone is looking to take both a SCAA Q Grader Certificate Course and a Roasting course and was looking for the opportunity where they are held in the same place back-to-back. This is it. There is also accommodation discounts being discussed with local lodging for the 2 week period for both courses.

SCAA Q Grader Course is 6 days (3 days Teaching +3 days Testing)
Roasting Course is 5 Days Intensive hands on experience with various Roasters ranging from sample roaster to 60kg drum roaster.

Further questions, pm for more info.

holly77

Jul 25, 2020
USA
Visit site
so went it good? hope that yes. I remember that time than I had the Grader Exam. All went well only because of these guys https://www.spotoclub.com/ who prepared me for my IT exam. They focus on online IT certification training for 17 years. Moreover, they provide the simulated exam environment and 7/24 Technical Support. Thanks to them I passed the exam with the best result. So if you want, you can check out their site for more useful info

Last edited: