Results 11 to 14 of 14
Thread: New creamery station
- 11-30-2012 07:09 AM #11
- 12-01-2012 06:42 AM #12
The photos used to be easy to see, and now they are huge.
Is anyone else seeing huge photos when they scroll down this thread?
Maybe it's my computer??
- 12-01-2012 08:05 AM #13
Looks fine where I am sitting..."Wine is for aging, not coffee."
Ken Hutchinson, Starsky and Hutch
- 12-01-2012 07:35 PM #14
That's a great set up. The fact that you're making your own, high quality flavored creams and with a nice variety...
If I still had a coffee shop, I'd "borrow" this idea.
Imitation is the sincerest form thievery, afterall.
Congratulations. It's a really great idea.Advertising signature removed by moderator.
- By CoffeeEngineer in forum Coffee Industry ForumReplies: 23Last Post: 02-08-2012, 02:00 PM
- By Will1 in forum Coffee Industry ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 01-31-2012, 03:44 PM
- By united_petrol in forum Coffee Industry ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 12-02-2006, 06:50 PM
- By cuppED in forum Coffee TableReplies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2006, 10:36 AM
- By coffeegirl808 in forum Coffee Shops, Espresso Bars & CafesReplies: 5Last Post: 03-13-2005, 01:01 PM
Search tags for this page
coffee stations for sale,
gas station iced coffee sales,
ice cube coffee concept,
iced coffee cubstas?,
new station creamery,
where to find coffee table for gas station,
wine is for aging not coffee
Click on a term to search for related topics.