New creamery station
This is a discussion on New creamery station within the Coffee Industry Forum forums, part of the Coffee Industry category; Originally Posted by expat So many choices, so little time . . . . . Very nice! Putting myself in the consumers point of view. ...
- 11-30-2012 08:09 AM #11
- 11-30-2012 08:09 AM # ADS
- 12-01-2012 07:42 AM #12
The photos used to be easy to see, and now they are huge.
Is anyone else seeing huge photos when they scroll down this thread?
Maybe it's my computer??
- 12-01-2012 09:05 AM #13
Looks fine where I am sitting..."Wine is for aging, not coffee."
Ken Hutchinson, Starsky and Hutch
- 12-01-2012 08:35 PM #14
That's a great set up. The fact that you're making your own, high quality flavored creams and with a nice variety...
If I still had a coffee shop, I'd "borrow" this idea.
Imitation is the sincerest form thievery, afterall.
Congratulations. It's a really great idea.Advertising signature removed by moderator.
- By CoffeeEngineer in forum Coffee Industry ForumReplies: 23Last Post: 02-08-2012, 03:00 PM
- By Will1 in forum Coffee Industry ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 01-31-2012, 04:44 PM
- By united_petrol in forum Coffee Industry ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 12-02-2006, 07:50 PM
- By cuppED in forum Coffee TableReplies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2006, 11:36 AM
- By coffeegirl808 in forum Coffee Shops, Espresso Bars & CafesReplies: 5Last Post: 03-13-2005, 02:01 PM