It's Not Too Often You Come Across An Online Coffee Mug Shop!

MerryMug

Feb 21, 2012
Florida
Visit site
Everyone needs a mug to drink their coffee out of, right? Earlier this year when I got into the coffee business I wanted to find a way to enter it in a different kinda way. There's a million & 5 retail coffee companies out there, but why aren't there many retail coffee MUG companies? And thus, MerryMug.com was born. I wanted to have a place for people like me & you who love coffee, can get awesome coffee mugs! Check it out! :)

livin la vida mocha-3.jpg

Moka-Pot

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
Do you plan on offering any other colors? Maybe tall, tapered mugs?

Your mugs are cute, but they're not all that different from coffee cups you see all the time.
Not trying to be critical - just suggesting you do something to stand out or at least expand your selection.

The site is very nice - it was almost a disappointment to see that you only offered a few choices.

Right now, my favorite cup is a handcrafted mug that's tall & tapered. It's flat black on the outside with a natural marble pattern on the inside. It cost the equivalent of about $4 or $5.

Not saying you necessarily need to go cheaper, but maybe add something that has a wow factor?

Again, I'm really not trying to be critical - just trying to help since it looks like you guys are just getting started.

MerryMug

Feb 21, 2012
Florida
Visit site
Thanks for the tips! I appreciate them! We are just getting started which is why we only offer white ceramic mugs right now. When we grow we do plan to expand upon our inventory! We're also in the works of manufacturing ideas that can hopefully set us apart, besides the fact that were one Of the only online mug retail shops. But I love the tips you provided and would love some more if you have any more! Contact me in a message!:)