How to get a kiosk within a low budget

RickA

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
Hello all,
I am a fresh MBA graduate and wanted to jump into entreprenureship. I have been thinking about a chain of coffee Kiosks. But to start I have a good location (within a medical rehab) with decent traffic. The crowd is not looking for something expensive like starbucks but would love to have something in the leauge of dunkin donuts.

I have limited liquid capital so I wanted to start with a used Kiosk and equipment. I looked online and a found a couple of websites with average costs around $22000. However, I am not sure how much it really costs to build a kiosk from scratch - brand new or a used one). For local I have looked into ebay and craigslist but not much luck so far.

I would also appreciate other advise from people who have done this in the past.

Thank you in advace

RickA

hannah2012

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I have a good location (within a medical rehab) with decent traffic.

Decent traffic = decent location. You don't want to open a kiosk in a decent location. Inside a medical rehab probably won't be enough traffic. Do some research into how much traffic you need, find a comparable location with a kiosk and talk to the owner. If you can't find a comparable location - that's a HUGE clue.

Latest posts