Free coffee roaster plans

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Thanks for sharing your Coffee Roaster plans with us.

Once I got past all of the advertisments on the page, the plans for the conversions looked interesting, but they also looked like a lot of work. I never would have imagined that my George Foreman Rotisserie could be converted into a coffee bean roaster. I'm impressed!

Rose

Mar 28, 2011
Connecticut
Visit site
Thanks for sharing your Coffee Roaster plans with us.

Once I got past all of the advertisments on the page, the plans for the conversions looked interesting, but they also looked like a lot of work. I never would have imagined that my George Foreman Rotisserie could be converted into a coffee bean roaster. I'm impressed!

Rose

Hello Rose. I used to sell the plans for $20 a piece; they took alot of work on my part to put together. In any rate, I want everyone else to enjoy them and possibly make a nice drum for themselves from them. The little advert hoops have become so typical with websites you go to for free things I thought I would throw some up on that particular page where the drum plans are to at least cover some server costs.

Best regards,
Len

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello again,

I'm sure it took a whole lot of work on your part to come up with the idea as well as create those plans. It will be interesting to see the results if anyone decides to try it.

The advertisements weren't too bad. I liked being able to click "not interested" and move on.

Rose

Mar 28, 2011
Connecticut
Visit site
Hello again,

I'm sure it took a whole lot of work on your part to come up with the idea as well as create those plans. It will be interesting to see the results if anyone decides to try it.

The advertisements weren't too bad. I liked being able to click "not interested" and move on.

Rose

When I was first in business about 9 years ago all the drums I made and sold were based upon the construction in those plans. My drums were made for about 4 years based on the designs shown. After a while I changed construction design to better accomodate my growing business. The drums I make now the average person with typical tools on hand could not make.

Len