You'll Need A Coffee Mug for All That Coffee!!

MerryMug

Feb 21, 2012
Florida
Visit site
Hello fellow coffee addicts.. My name is Darryn & I founded an online retail coffee mug shop.. I saw a gap in our coffee addicted market & saw everyone was offering coffee.. but no one was offering cool & creative mugs to go along with it! I was in shock as I surfed the web & found nothing.. No mugs! What am I to do? Go to Bed, Bath, & Beyond and just hope the "Beyond" section has something to offer in their micro-selection of mugs? No way, Jose'!! I quickly found a distributor & started up this company, Merry Mug, Co. for everyone who feels the same way as me! They love a nice coffee mug! Anyway, we are fairly new, we opened up shop mid 2011 & wanted to get opinions on this idea, the site, and selection. So check it out & reply with what you think of it! I'm always open to ideas & suggestions! Thanks everyone, time for another cup'o Joe!!

Home - Merry Mug, Co.

let me see joe smile-1.jpg

eldub

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
One suggestion.....

Why not just bump the last thread you started to advertise your product rather than start a new thread each time?

lw

eldub

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
YOu can change what it says by adding another post to an existing thread. The way you are doing it is spamming, imo.

lw