Coffee Shop Owners, I'm Looking for you!

MerryMug

Feb 21, 2012
Florida
Visit site
Hello Coffee Lovers,
One thing we all have in common in this section of the forum, is we're associated with the industry. We all in one way or another bring a smile to faces through out everyday & get people going in the mornings!

I'm looking for small coffee shops that are locally owned throughout the USA that would be interested in carrying some coffee mugs in their shops for selling from my company, Merry Mug, Co. we design and make high quality ceramic mugs that are fun & happy with coffee quotes & sayings. If you own or are associated with a local coffee shop to you, please e-mail me at [email protected] or reply to this & let me know what you think or if you're interested or have questions!

Our mugs can definitely bring some "brightness" and a little extra "umph" to your coffee shop & can definitely assist both of our businesses. Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you! :)

my world without coffee.jpg

MerryMug

Feb 21, 2012
Florida
Visit site
Hi Rose,
I'm aware some people are looking for travel mugs, but unfortunately I have $0 in investor money on this business, so I can only do one thing at a time. Thanks though!:)