New Fluid Bed Coffee Roaster I developed

Mar 28, 2011
Connecticut
Visit site
Hello. I just got done developing a new fluid bed 5 lb. capacity coffee roaster and wish to share a video of it in operation:

javaPRO-CRC AIR 5 lb. Fluid Bed Coffee Roaster - YouTube

Purchase at: http://www.coffeeroastersclub.com/javapro-crc-coffee-roasters/1197-javapro-crc-air-commercial-fluid-bed-5-lb-coffee-roaster-machine.html
(5 lb., 10 lb., and 20 lb. versions available)

It has been in development for a few years, and finally came to fruition this past month. It is a commercial roaster. The design is all ours (however fluid bed roasting is nothing new).

The video is done by me, so please forgive the choppiness of it. I had to do the whole movie myself, my wife was in the kitchen baking a pie. :-D

Best regards,
Len

Last edited:

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "coffeeroastersclub" (Len)

I took a look at your video. Thanks for sharing it with us. It wasn't as choppy as I expected it to be. I only had time to watch about 10 minutes of it, though.

Do you design and build the coffee roasters in your basement workshop?

I'm betting you enjoyed the pie your wife baked after you fininshed for the day.

Congratulations on developing the roaster.

Rose

Mar 28, 2011
Connecticut
Visit site
Hello. Everything is built in our workshop. I will probably do another video in the near future which will show me puttering around the machine while the roast is going on, instead of just a focus on the thermocouple temp gauge.

It was alot of fun to design and make. And the pie, well, that was the best part of the whole process! :)

Len