New Drive-Thru Help???

s1man711

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I am new to this forum so I apolagize if this has been posted in the past. I am looking to raise funding for a new drive thru coffee location and am open to either leasing an existing location or getting permits and having a unit constructed on a street corner, either way I do not have definite location in mind and was wondering how I would go about presenting this project to potential investers? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hi again "s1man711"

I'm not sure what you mean when you say you're looking for potential investors. Do you have money of your own to invest? Are you looking for a business partner, or do you want help with securing a business loan? Do you have a business plan yet, or are you still in the dreaming stage?

Rose

expat

May 1, 2012
Ireland
Visit site
My advice--Bootstrap!

I've got a feeling unless you've got a rich aunt you're not going to find it easy to start your shop with OPM.

So blaze you own trail -- maybe start with farmer's markets and events. Serve coffee. Save your money. Get creative. Scour Craigslist.org for used equipment and start stock piling it.

And when you do it yourself you won't be in debt to anyone and you'll feel a lot better about yourself.

And if you did borrow, and did not make it, you'd feel pretty bad about the money you owed.